Chapter 44-You are my....sister

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

The two of them got there and Kwangmin saw the head nun and his real appa. "Appa?" his appa look up and he looks like KC. "Appa?!" his appa stood up and walk towards him "Kwangmin?" he gave him a tight hug. Kwangmin started to tear up and said "Why did you leave us?" The question that Kwangmin was looking for an answer. "I have to since...I c-cheated on your umma." Kwangmin look up and said "Tell me this isn't happening, appa I love my fiance." a tear slid down from his face. "Kwangmin KC is your half-sister so you can't marry her." he kept on shooking his head "Andwae, Andwae!" he started to cry, "I love her appa." he said. "How did this happened anyways?" He asked. His appa let him sit down and Kwangmin saw the pain in his appa's eyes. "This is what happened, On our business trip me and KC's umma Park Ahyoung happened to share one hotel room since she was somewhat boyish that time the company didn't mind. It was around 2 in the morning that I got back from the party and I was completely drunk. I saw her and thought she was your umma. I slid on her bed and we started making out she tried to push me away aware that I have twins coming to the world but I didn't so It went to a ugly problem. KC was created." Kwangmin shot up and said "Why did you di this to us? KC is the person from I love from the first time I met her she is everything to me. Now you are coming to me and going to tell me this when we are getting married." he said in disappointment. Kwangmin look at the head nun "Wonjangnim you knew about this?" the head nun nodded in guilt and said "I told your twin since he is another person closer to you." Kwangmin started to tear up with Youngmin patting his back. "That means I can't marry her anymore right?" all 3 of them nodded. "I lost another fight." he stated before leaving. Youngmin ran after him and the head nun said "At least you said it to them completely without leaving one secret unopened." His appa sighed and said in his mind *Mianhe Kwangmin, Youngmin, KC it's all my fault keeping you this secret unopened.*

 

 

Kwangmin arrive in your room crying you look up and ran towards him when you saw his tears. "Oppa?! what happened?" you asked him but only tears filled his eyes. You gave him a hug and said "Come on stop crying you look ugly when you do also it's only 1 night left and it's our wedding." you said and he look at you and said "I'm sorry and I also Love you." you look at him and asked "Why are you saying sorry?" he shook his head and said "Ani nevermind" he said and kissed you on the lips. He pulled out and said in his mind *That should be our last kiss as a couple and that would never happened anymore since you are my sister.* You look at him and said "Oppa I love you." you gave him a peck on the lips and smiled. *I wish our love story can be completed and tomorrow is the beginning.* You gave him a hug a bone breaking one and said "Oppa I love you." his smile turned upside down and he started to take the time of you being a couple. "I love you too." he said and your smile widened.

 

 

You woke up and it's 4 hours before your wedding you smiled widely and said "This is it!" you hopped of your bed and you opened the curtains smiling directly to the sun. "This is the day I will remember for the rest of my life." You went down to the venue and you saw Hanjun there with your Komo Hyeri. "Komo! Hanjun!" They look up and saw you. "KC-noona!" Hanjun shouted and run towards you. Lifting him up you saw L.joe coming "KC!" He said you turned to him and said "wae?" He smiled and said "ani chukhae!" he said and you smiled. Not knowing you are going to be married to your half brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Mianhe I didn't update yesterday I was busy fixing things

Unni!

How are you now?

<3

Thank you guys for the support!