Chapter 11-Wedding arrangement

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"I thought you didn't" he said, "Oppa I'm happy today because of two things!" you said. "What are the reasons?" he asked as the two of you made your way to a shop. "First Kwangmin liked the dukkbokki I made well not liked but missed, second you took me to this place." He asked "Dukkbokki? you made one?" you nodded before you could speak "Why didn't you gave me one or just made me taste it?" you shrugged and said "Calm down oppa I made a serving for 8 people." he nodded and said "Araso!" you entered the store and you look around and saw a headband with a heart design. "Do you like that?" you shook your head when L.joe asked. He smiled as he scan around and something caught his eye. "Noona I would like to buy that please." the girl nodded as she took it out you eyes fixed on the cute ring. "KC-ah let's go!" you turn around "Eh?" he walk towards you and he followed your eyes. "Do you want that?" before you could deny. "Noona I want to buy this also!" he pointed at the ring the girl took it and L.joe paid for it. He pulled you out of the store. "Oppa why did you buy that?" he smiled and said "Anything for you araso!" you just smiled shyly "Gumawoyo oppa!" he smiled.After 2 hours your stomach growled "KC-ah are you hungry?" you nodded "De jeongmal baego appeunde!" He pushed you towards the resturant and said "What do you want to eat?" you look at him and asked "Oppa I thought you wanted to eat the dukkbokki I made?" he gulped and turned "Yeah I forgot! do you want to go home?" you look at him and said "Depends on you oppa","Alright let's go!" The two of you walk towards the parking lot. "Hyung did you saw that noona?" Changjo asked as they were near your car. "What noona?" Chunji asked. "The noona on the skating rink the one with a slim figure.", Chunji's eyes widened "Aish...Changjo have you forgotten that noona was the reason L.joe moved to another school...oh yeah you weren't there that time right Ricky!" Ricky nodded "Who noona?" Hoya asked, "Park Jooyeon noona your classmate I think or L hyungs classmate?", "Ah Park Jooyeon well she is beautiful I can say but sometimes the attitude." Chunji nodded and "OH L.JOE,KC!!!" he shouted. "Hey guys!" L.joe said as you silently walk behind him. "L.joe hyung you saw Jooyeon noona right?" Changjo asked Chunji's eyes widened as he gave Changjo a smack on the head. "Ow! hyung what was that for?" he asked "I was just asking about Jooyeon noona!" Chunji looked at Ricky and Ricky gave him a smack on the head "Ow! hyung!", "Shut it now Changjo" Changjo covered his mouth and L.joe just smiled "Guys we have to go home even it's saturday tomorrow we still can't.","Araso!" all of them shouted "Bye guys!" L.joe shouted and got in the car. You bowed at them and said "Bye!" you got in the car. "Was it fun KC?" he look at the mirror and "KC-ah?" he look at you and you are in the dreamland. After the 30 minute drive "KC-ah were home." he lightly shook you and you woke up. "Oppa what time is it?" he look at his wrist watch and said "8pm waeyo?" ,"Eat dinner now." he smiled and he carried you in. "Ah it's about time you came in!" your umma shouted. L.joe laid you on the couch and "Mianhe umma we just came from lotte world since she was bored and...is that the dukkbokki she made?" L.joe asked. His umma nodded and said "Yeah and it is really good!" L.joe sat beside his umma and ate. "Uwa! it's good I want more!" he said as the maid took out a plate full of dukkbokki. "Minah!", "Yes madame?", "When did she made this?","Uh just this morning madame why?" Your umma smiled and said "Every time she will cook can you call me?" the maid bowed and said "Yes madame" she left and walk in the kitchen. "L.joe tomorrow can you take KC to the mall?", "Waeyo appa?" L.joe asked, "I want you to buy her new clothes formal clothes if you may.", "For what appa?" your umma sighed and said "We and our business partner mr. Nam arranged a wedding so we need KC to go there.", "What for?" L.joe asked. "KC and mr.Nam's son are in a wedding arrangement.", "Mwoh? to Woohyun hyung?" L.joe asked "Yes to Nam Woohyun." He shot up and said "Mianhe umma and appa but Woohyun hyung is...he likes some one else why all of a sudden?" Your umma look at him and said "L.joe we know that your promise to her is to proctect her but now she can be protected by someone older." he shook his head and said "KC is my sister and she is my sister until the end and I want her to decide if she likes it or not!" He walked away from the table carried you in bridal style and went upstairs. *I don't want to see you in a wedding dress if I'm not the groom.* He said in his mind while gazing down at your sleeping face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update unni!

<3