Chapter 7-Oppa's Group!

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Jo Kwangmin? what are you doing here?" he smiled and answered "I just happend to pass by and I saw two familiar faces so I came. Annyeonghaseoyo!" L.joe smiled and you just stared at him *He looks like Im Youngmin...are they twins?* he caught you staring at him and "Why are staring at me like that KC-ssi?" you snapped out and answered "Mianhamnida I thought your some one I know." he smiled and scratched the back of his head and "Aish...KC you really don't remember me?" you squinted your eyes and said "You look like Im Youngmin do you know him?" He bit his lip and said "Huh...KC it's me Im Youngmin did something happend to me?" your eyes widened and you immidiately run towards him, gave him a tight hug and said "OMG! Youngmin! darn it why did you change the color of your hair that's why I didn't notice you!" he smiled and said "Mianhe I like blonde." you sighed and said "Yup still you didn't change!" he laughed and L.joe cleared his throat and said "Uh...forgetting something?" you look at him and said "OH! mianhe oppa this is Im Youngmin back then when he was in the orphanage with me now he is Jo Kwangmin, uh...what should I call you?" he smiled and said "It's Kwangmin now." you smiled and said "Kwangmin meet nae cool and handsome oppa L.joe!" The 2 of them laughed and you giggled with them. "Oppa! did you know that this guy here is not really a close friend of mine but now I think he can be!" Kwangmin smiled at you. *Finally KC remebered me!* his phone ringed he pulled it out and read the message and said "Mianhamnida guys but I have to go now! since my umma she is going hysteric again." the 3 of you laughed and you waved bye to Kwangmin. 

You walk in the house with L.joe you both of you walk towards your room. L.joe helped you arrange your clothes in your closet. "KC-ah where do these go?" after fixing you immidiately turned the TV on and L.joe pulled his phone out and recieved a text message from CAP. He pressed read and...

From:CAP Hyung

To:L.Joe

L.joe can we go there? We officially want to meet your sister!

 

L.joe sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Oppa what's wrong?" you asked him. He look at you and asked "Do you want to meet my friends?" You stared blankly at him and said "O-okay sure! I-I'll get ready!" He smiled as he watch you go in the bathroom. He look at his phone  and replied

From:L.Joe

To:CAP hyung

Sure she agreed come here after an hour! 

CAP smiled and said "L.joe agreed guys be ready!".

You walked out of the bathroom and you saw your oppa sleeping on the floor. "Aish...this person! do you know what you are doing?" you yelled. You wrapped the towel around your hair and you let your oppa sit up. "Oppa come one sit up or just sleep on my bed." no answer. You shot up and he pulled your wrist and said "KC" you look at him as he pulled you down gently his eyes were still closed and your face was an inch away from his *He is much more handsome upclose!* you gulped. L.joe opened his eyes and he pulled you near his face your nose touched his and it your lips are centimeters away. He stared in your beautiful eyes and he touched your chin he leaned forwards and your lips touch. Your eyes widened in surprise as his eyes were shut. You tried to pull away but his arm was around your waist after a few seconds your eyes closed as your arms wrapped around his neck he deepened the kiss. "L.JOE WE ARE HERE!" CAP bursted in and his eyes widened. The two of you stared blankly at him with your widened eyes and he was about to scream when the others are near the door CAP shut it. "What the hell are you two doing?"  L.joe shot up and you still on the floor looking down so he couldn't see your blushing face.  He was blushing also and he pulled CAP out of the veranda.

"L.Joe what are you doing to your sister?" CAP asked he look at him "Hyung honestly I don't see her as my sister. For the first time I saw her,I fell for her as days passed we grew closer to each other and my feelings for her started when she gave me a tight hug saying thank you." CAP sighed "What if your umma found about this?", "Found about what?" L.joe asked as CAP face palm himself "Find that you are inlove with your sister!", L.joe shushed him. "Be quite she might hear you, hyung promise me to keep this as a secret okay." CAP nodded and the 2 of them went in the room and opened the door for the rest. L.joe look at you and you were still dazed. *What just happend? Have a kissed an angel?* "KC-ah~!" Sungjong shouted and you snapped out. "What the?! CAP hyung I thought only the boys why is Infinite here also?" CAP smiled and said "They wanted to come infact they also wanted to meet your sister officially. L.joe look at you with Sungjong talking he smiled and said in his mind *Now I can't deny my feelings for you Yoon KC! I love you now!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update unni! :)

<3