Chapter 70-Love pain

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETjbJXh338Q-->SHINee's Love pain

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Yookwon was sitting in your room beside your bed and has a frown on his face. Your eyes fluttered open when the sun light hit your face. Your gaze circled the room and you spotted Yookwon there. "Good morning oppa!" you said and he smiled at you. You look on your other side "Yoona! Jihyun! wake up!" you saw nothing there but the floor spotless. You shot up from your bed and saw Cris sleeping. "Oppa why are you here anyways?" He walk towards you and pulled your wrist and said "Follow me" he dragged you downstairs and you saw there a spotless floor except for the sleeping Taeil and Minhyuk on the couch. "Oppas where are they?" Yookwon cupped your face and said "Listen carefully ara! ...they left an hour ago since all of them had the same flight mianhe KC but-" he was cutted when you sprinted towards the door but Minhyuk and Jaehyo stood near the kitchen so they dragged you back and not allowing you to pass. "Oppas let me go! I have to follow L.joe oppa!" you struggled out of their arms. And ended up crying in Minhyuk's arms. "L.joe oppa wae you have to leave without even telling me." you cried your heart out as the other boys woke up. Yookwon took you out of Minhyuk's arms and tried to calm you down. Even your half-brothers left without any trace.

 

For a few more weeks you've been like this sad and easily tearing up without any good reason. Cris grew worried every single day she would see you looking at the window during classes or not going to your voice groups along with Jaehyo and Taeil. Well we can say that you are extremely devastated you are fully depressed even Yookwon don't know what to do anymore all of the usual stuff like Oreos with nutella, Pocky, Banana milk and he even tried to ge your attention by playing starcraft. When you got home with Yookwon he immidiately opened the TV and turned it to Mnet and when you sat down you saw Infinite, Boyfriend and Teentop. Once you saw L.joe smiling and CAP throwing out his powerful charisma. "That's it KC-ah keep smiling me and the other boys and also Cris are really bothered about you being sad and all." You smiled at him and said "Oppa mianhe for troubling all of you I just feel empty and all I just miss-" you got cutted of by L.joe on the TV. "I JUST MISS MY KC-AH!" he shouted and you smiled and started to tear up. "Well 2 more years I can wait!"

 

-----------------------------

After 2 years

(http://www.youtube.com/user/2615Max?feature=mhee#p/f/6/SbjCbYVZyjg-->Gilgu Bonggu's I sing for you)

You arrived at Incheon airport with Yookwon and the other boys. "Yah! KC-ah are you excited and everything?" P.O asked and you smiled at him, Zico smirked and said "Excited our angel?" you nodded and Jaehyo look at you and said "Well! KC-ah we are going to debut in 2 weeks make sure you come and watch us ara!" you smiled and said "OF course why would I miss my oppas' debut right Minhyuk oppa?" He smiled and said "Well yeah! KC-ah promise me you'll be there for us ara!" You smiled and said "Of course my oppa's" suddenly Taeil smirked "Yeah right maybe when you get back with L.joe you might forget about us." You turned your gaze towards him and said "Oppa I maybe forgetful in short span of time but how could I forget all seven of you one of the best oppa groups I ever had." they softened and immidiately Kyung attacked you in a bear hug. "Aigoo our KC-ah hope you are really our sister." Suddenly Cho PD came and whispered something in Jaehyo's ear and they all nodded. "Kaja!" Kyung announced and all of you entered the van and after a few minutes you got home and smelled all the memories back before you could finish you were snatched.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Hi-yeom! 1 chapter left!

Are you guys excited on what will happen?
Unni It's almost done! <3

<3