Chapter 47-You mean the world to me part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHldyqOBJb0&feature=related---> Super Junior- A day

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

The news was on and headlines here and there are thrown you got annoyed at all of them and sighed. "Seriously do they have to do this?" You stomped your foot and turned the TV off and threw the news paper on L.joe's side. "I HATE THIS!" you yelled and all three of them there just started snickering. "What?!" you asked and all of them smiled. "Nothing KC-ah" your umma said, Your appa look at L.joe and he saw L.joe staring at you "Byunghun" He called and L.joe's eyes were lock on you. He tapped him with the newspaper in his hands. "Huh?!" he look at his appa confused. "Why are you staring at your sister?" he smiled and said "She is not really my sister right?" his appa's eyes widened and "Your in love with KC aren't you." He smiled awkwardly and said "Uh...no no of course not w-why would I?" His appa eyed him and said "Something tells me you do." he smiled and said "Come on appa why would I give me a reason" Your appa smirked and "It's because you shouted that you love her when we were still in Jeju." his eyes widened "Mwoh?!" your appa smiled and called you "KC-ah" you came in running in and L.joe glared at your appa. "KC-ah do you love your oppa?" you smiled and said "Of course appa." his expression brightened "He is my only oppa here since Kwang-oppa and Young-oppa no longer lives in front of us." then he hung his head in the sudden hurt in your answer. 

 

 

 

The only thing you don't know is that your appa likes the idea of the two of you. Your umma wasn't since he likes Kwangmin more than L.joe. You were humming on the way to your locker and some one was there and it was a familiar figure and "Excuse me" you said and she look at you and "KC-ah?" you look at the person closely "Who are you?" you asked really confused "It's me" the person said still you don't know who that was. The person walk out of the shadows and "KC-ah!" Your eyes widened as it was filled with uncontrollable tears. "K-kwangmi-in o-opp-a" He smiled at you and gave you a hug. "I"m sorry for eing irresponsible towards you and umma." You look at him and "Oppa where have you been your foster parents are looking for you." he look at you and said "We are living in the orphanage with appa we are waiting for you if you want to come.", "Come? where?" he sighed and "Where else to Busan." your eyes widened "B-Busan?" you stammered he knew with that stammering you don't want to go with them. "Oppa I'-I'm-", "Your living a good and peaceful life with your family I get it.", "Oppa don't get me wrong I love all three of you I just can't find some answers to all of my questions.", "Cause appa is a part of the question?" you look at him and said "It doesn't mean I hate him." You answered "Then I guess we are not going to leave anymore, appa wants to know you more even your umma left you." You look at him and gave him a hug and said "Oppa just live with us again...I mean live with your foster parents again." He smiled and curled a strand of your hair behind you ear. "That's fine as long as we can protect you."

 

 

 

You came home around 8 and L.joe was pacing back and forth "Oh! there you are!" he smiled and you smiled also "KC-ah umma and appa wants something." You look at him and his eye brows are none stop wiggling. "Wae oppa? what is it?" He smiled and said "I........." you look at him and slapped his arm lightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Sorry last 8 or 5 chapters :(

Jeongmal mianhe!!!

Unni!

(Thank you guys! )