Chapter 35-Real story

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYuSycbk75A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really?!" you nodded and "My umma also left me in the orphanage and she said she'll come back but she didn't also I thought that I would be happy to find out I have a sister but it didn't since she treats me like trash." you said she only look at you. "KC-ah are you in love oh! sorry you already have a fiance right mianhe I forgot." you smiled and answered "Komo I'am in love but I can't still make up my mind and my heart keeps telling me to love oppa but I know I can't." She patted your head and said "If you are in love you can tell right he makes butterflies fly in your stomach, Your eyes flinch when you get in contact with him and you can't help yourself think and think about him also you always ending up wanting to see his face." you look at your komo Hyeri and she smiled at you and said "I know you are thinking 'how should I know' right but I've been there and I know your situation." you smiled and said "komo you are aware that I can't open something like this to umma right since she is always curious about me and other stuff around me and I'm afraid there might be a time that she'll kick me out since I have my feelings for my oppa." you sighed. L.joe was near tha stairs over hearing your conversation with your Komo. *I know what you are feeling KC and I never thought you'll end up like this, You still aren't aware that I love you also but I never want you to be in your real umma's hands or end up like your sister I don't want to see you in pain. Mianhe KC I LOVE YOU!* You finished eating and L.joe entered the dining area. "Good morning Komo, KC!" you look up and met eyes with him you started to feel shivers down your spine. "Oh! Good morning L.joe your dongsaeng cooked breakfast for all of you and I have to say I love her cooking and I'm sure you are." he smiled and whispered "Not only her cooking but her all of her." Your komo heard it and said "L.joe I'm going to check on Hanjun okay." the 2 of you nodded and watch her disappear up the stairs. "So KC do you know what date it is?" you look up and said "It's December 25 wae?" he look at you and said "5 days left it's your wedding." your eyes widened and said "Shoot! I forgot!" he let a small laugh escape his lips. "Yah! Oppa shouldn't you be protecting me?" he smiled and said "Yeah! and I'm doing it right now also I admit I broke half of my promises already and I wan't to say Mianhe!" you smiled and said "Even though you are not yet asking for forgiveness I already forgave you." he smiled and you said "I'm going upstairs I'll call umma and appa to come down, see you later!" and you left.

 

 

After a few hours, "Umma I'm nervous!", "Don't be you look awesome! dear just remember confidence." she said and left. You held out a loud sigh, "Why the loud sigh?" you turned and "Woohyun oppa", "Hey! are you nervous?" you nodded and he said "Don't be trust me everyone will say your lovely today." you smiled and said "Gumawoyo oppa." he smiled and said "Be ready in 2 minutes they'll pull up the curtain Good Luck KC!! Hwaiting!" he fist pumped and you smiled "Gumawoyo oppa!" he smiled and left. 2 minutes passed and "Presenting Lee KC the daughter of Lee Injung!" the curtains went up and your eyes met a thousand of camera flashes and random calling. You walk towards your appa and saw Kwangmin beside his appa. You waved at him and he waved back. "In 5 days they will have their wedding at Jeju! and I invite all of you to come and witness this event." you started to hyperventilate with all the cameras around you. Your oppa was there in the rest of the family members looking at the angel onstage. You look around and you saw Jihyun and Yoona there and finally you saw your oppa. He smiled at you and you mounted towards him 'Saranghaeyo' his eyes widened in surprise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Unni mianhe I can't update later!

since we have to go somewhere in Antipolo for our retreat!

tomorrow I promise that I will update twice!

Saranghaeyo unni!