Chapter 5-Oppa saranghaeyo

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

L.joe dragged his fist on the wall 3times and shouted "WHO ELSE IS GOING TO HUMILIATE MY SISTER COME ON FACE ME INSTEAD!" the whole cafeteria quiet down tears rounded L.joe's eyes. "L.joe gwaenchana?" Sungkyu asked him putting an hand over his shoulder. CAP shot up and walk behind L.joe and put his hand on L.joe's shoulder. He nodded slowly and he ran away from the cafeteria with his bleeding fist. You on the other hand took a shower and Yoona gave you her extra uniform and Jihyun gave you her extra pair of knee high socks. You got out from the locker room and saw the 2 boys waiting for you. You walk out with Jihyun and Yoona, You look at the 2 boys and the 2 girls saying "Kamsahamnida!" you shouted and Ricky's eyes widened when he saw your bruised knee and hand. "KC-ssi your knee and hand." you look at it you touched it and you winced. "Jihyun slowly took it and said "KC what happend to this? It's sprained" you look at her and she added "Go to the nurse." you nodded and said "Okay uh...where should I meet you guys?", "We are classmates so in the classroom." You smiled and nodded , you went out you started to walk then you started to run the moment you turned you suddenly bumped on someone. "OW....", "AH!!" the two of you reacted you landed on your sprained hand. "Mianhamnida!" you look up and saw L.joe. "Oppa Mianhe!" he look at you he pulled you up. "Oppa mianha-" He gave you a tight hug "KC-ah mianhe I can't protect you well." you look up and you feel his tears on your fore head. You pulled back and said "It's okay oppa I know you wanted to protect me but sometimes you can't so don't push yourself." He smiled at you and you wiped your sweat off with your sprained hand and he saw it the he pulled and asked "What happend to this?" he grabbed your sprained hand with his bleeding fist. "Oppa what happend to that?" the 2 of you blink at each other and laughed. "Let's go to the nurse." he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and the two of you walked. Out of the shadows "She is studying here?" a voice said as he was watching your disappearing figure. You got in to the nurse's office and L.joe said "Nurse Jang can you cure my yeondongsaeng's hand it's sprained." you look at your oppa and you said "Nurse als-" he covered your mouth and he shook his head and whispered "Don't that nurse is.." the nurse came and said "Oh it's you L.joe how are yo-" she stopped and stared at you and asked "Who is this?" L.joe look at the nurse and said "My yeondongsaeng!" he said. The nurse smile flirtingly and said "I thought she was your girlfriend." the nurse walk closer to L.joe and his cheeks which made L.joe awkward. "Uh Nurse Jang stop it please!" The nurse stopped and pulled your sprained hand "Ow!!!" L,joe reacted "Nurse Jang please be careful." she applied the ointment and put a bandage around it. "Kamsahamnida!" you shouted she smiled and said "Anytime for you and your oppa." she smiled and you got out. "Oppa why didn't you let her treat your hand?" L.joe look at you and said "Well that nurse is kind yes but she makes me feel awkward.", "Ah okay well oppa when we arrive home I won't let your hand bleed!" you smiled and he just followed you. "Oh yeah we are late for class aren't we!" the 2 of you look at eachother. You ran towards your classroom you peeked and there was no teacher, You immidiately ran to your seats. When you were about to sit down L.joe stopped you and nodded towards your chair. You look at there gums and pins on it, You sighed as L.joe took the other chair and placed your chair at the back. "Kamsahamnida oppa." you said and he smiled, You immidiately sit down. As he glared at the girls and guys who messed your chair up. He sit down and look at the window. "Alright class before we start we have a new student joining us today he transfered from Busan to here so please welcome Jo Kwangmin." He walk in and said "Annyeonghaseoyo my name is Jo Kwangmin nice to meet all of you." he said as he bowed when he raised his head his eyes fixed onto you. *Nice she is here Lee KC!* You look at him and you smiled. He blushed "Alright mr.Jo Kwangmin you can sit behind Changjo beside KC." L.joe's widened he was about to protest but all of a sudden he realized *Am I inlove with my sister?* he just smiled to himself. The bell rang when Jihyun and Yoona was about to got towards you. You are at the door already, "KC-ah your stuff you might forget about this!" you turned and said "Kamsahamnida Yoona, Jihyun I'll be going ahead now!" they smiled and waved "Annyeong KC see you tomorrow!" You walk towards the gate with L.joe you pulled his bleeding hand still it was. You got in the car surprised you saw L.joe enter the back seat. "Oppa I thought you always want to be in the front?" he shook his head and leaned his head on the head rest and he silently fell asleep with his hand on yours. The driver suddenly played G.NA's If I have a lover you look at the driver and you said "Ahjussi! turn the volume down a little my oppa is sleeping." The driver nodded as L.joe laced his hand around your sprained hand. You look down and you look at him and slowly his head was falling on your shoulder. You lightly blushed and you tried to pull your hand away but you couldn't after 10 minutes of traveling you reached your eyes your eyes fluttered open and you found L.joe still sleeping on your shoulder. "Oppa.." you slowly woke him up and he streched with your hands in his. L,joe let it go and step down of the car. You followed him and your house was empty your umma and appa wasn't around. You walk straight to your room and changed into more comfortable clothes. You got out of your room and knocked on your oppas room. "Oppa?" you saw him on his bed watching TV "Oppa" he turned to you "KC-ah is there a problem?" you shook your head and walk in his bathroom and pulled the first aid kit. "Oppa I'm here to cure your wound." you said as he turned the TV off and he turned the speakers on he started to listen to B2ST's I like you more than anything. He gave his hand to you and you pulled it "Ow...", "Mianhe oppa" you applied the ointment and applied bandage on it "There oppa not painful anymore right." he smiled and nodded. You smiled and said looking at him bandaged hand "Saranghaeyo oppa!" he blushed and you just smiled at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another update unni!

<3 <3 <3