Chapter 37-Fight part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

All of you sat near the pool and all of you started to sing "naekkeohaja naega neol saranghae eo?naega neol geokjeonghae eo?, naega neol kkeutkkaji chaegimjilge, naekkeohaja niga nal aljanha eo?,niga nal bwatjanha eo?, naega neol kkeutkkaji jikyeojulge~!" After that you sighed and L started sprinkling you with water. "OPPA!! STOP" You shouted and all of them laughed you turned to Changjo and said "Come here and I'll tell you something." you tugged on his sleeve and teasingly pushing him towards the pool. "Yah! KC stop! please!" he begged and you ignored it you gave him a smirk and his eyes widened you pushed him in and he dragged you in bu fortunately CAP got on hold on your waist. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead and all of you stared blankly at him. He smiled and said "This is the last time I can do this to her our dongsaeng is going to be married in 5 days so I want to make her feel she is our dongsaeng." Jihyun and Yoona hugged you and Jihyun pulled CAP away and tossed him in the pool. "That's for kissing KC without my permission." She held out an evil laugh and CAP wiped all the water off his face "Yah! NAM JIHYUN YOU ARE GOI-" Woohyun cutted him off and said "Yah! Minsoo stop yelling at my sister or I'll tell your Minji noona that you kissed her dongsaenggie." His eyes widened and said "Nam Jihyunnie Mianhe!" and Defeat! You laughed at CAP and you saw all of them also. Woohyun gazed at you and *Be Happy with him KC-ah I know he is better than me.* he smiled at you and you walk towards Sungkyu and gave him a hug and Sungyeol butted in and you almost fell in the pool but you got saved by your fiance. "Oops KC-ah mianhe!" Sungyeol said. Sungjong entered the scene with cake in his hands "Chukhae to the new couple!" he shouted and all of them did. "CHUKHAE!!!" you smiled and your appa came in and handed you sparklers he kissed your head and said "Chukhae my baby girl!" you smiled and said "Gumawoyo appa!" he ruffled your hair and he left. You gave them 1 each and the four of you Jihyun, Yoona, You and Kwangmin started writing LOVE and Ricky snapped a photo of it. 

All four of you are amazed by it and you smiled widely and Kwangmin pulled you closer to him and your right hand slid down his left hand . After that Woohyun and Hoya drawed a stick figure and it was cool when Niel shot a photo of it.

All of your eyes widened and the two of them gave each other a high five and chest bumped. You look up at Kwangmin and said "Oppa" his eyes widened and said "That's only the 2nd time you called me that." you smiled and moved closer to his cheek and planted a kiss on it. His eyes widened and he started to blush. After the party all of them went home and you said bye to each one of them and finally to Kwangmin "Oppa bye!" he peck on your lips and you smiled when he pulled back "Good night oppa!" you said and he replied "Go ahead I'll watch you go first." you nodded and you enter your house and you gave him your final wave. Just then L.joe came in and saw Kwangmin "Yah!", "Oh? Hyung wae?" L.joe walk closer and gave Kwangmin a hard punch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

This is the other chapter!

Unni! It's almost done it's like 10 to 15 chapters more :)

<3

( TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!)