Chapter 8-Introduction!

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

 

You are talking to Sungjong when you heard  someone calling your name "KC~!!!" You shot up and Sungjong followed. You went out to see who it was "KC~!!" you saw him as your eyes widened "Kwangmin?!" He smiled and said "KC-ssi who is he?" you turned to Sungjong and said "He is You-...Kwangmin he is one of my childhood friends he and I are from the same orphanage. oh By the way oppa thank you for protecting me from that girl." You smiled and he smiled back saying "It's nothing! I will always be here for you and for that now call me oppa!" you nodded . "What are you doing out there come in!" you shouted he nodded and went for the door. You pulled Sungjong and you ran down with him and you saw your oppa with Infinite and the rest off Teen top playing you and Sungjong snuck out from the back. "Kwangmin!" you saw him and gave him a tight hug. He hugged you back as Sungjong watched you smile. L.joe walk towards your room and he saw the door leading to your veranda was open. He walk towards the veranda and he thought you were there when he got there his fists clenched in anger as he saw you hugging another guy. *What is this feeling? why am I getting angry? Is this what you call jealousy?* He walk back to your room and he spotted your diary on your bed. "Here it is again." he opened it and turned it to August 25.
 
'Annyeong! here I'am again! but now I'm sad since oppa's fist is.... huh...I met Kim Yookwon again and he hasn't change a bit. :) You know what I think if I'll lose my oppa for some reason I have this weird feeling that 1 day when I'll wake up he'll be gone and will be studying in another country. Well this happend to be my dream last night I hope that this won't happen I love my oppa so much. That him leaving would be the worst injury I'll ever receive. When my real umma left me that was only a wound and still there was a scar even time healed me from that. If my oppa that wound would be eternal. I hope that this would't happend I love my Oppa so much also my new family.
 
His eyes rounded with tears he quickly wiped them away. He walk down stairs and saw Ricky and Changjo with a photo in their hands. "Hey guys! what is that?" The two of their eyes widened as Changjo tossed it over to CAP. "L.joe who is this?" Hoya took it from CAP's hands and said "Aigoo kyopta!" L.joe raised his eyebrow and Hoya passed it over to Woohyun "L.joe is this you?" Woohyun flipped the photo over and his eyes widened "HYUNGS!" all of them laughed. You walked in and saw your oppa blushing you walk over to him and "Oppa are you okay?" he nodded as CAP walk over to you "Dongsaeng have you seen this?" you nodded and you took the picture from his hand and you asked them "What's so funny about this picture?" you asked them and they didn't answer. You tugged on L.joe's shirt he turned to you and you gave him a smile with your eyes closed. He smiled back as CAP saw something between the 2 of you *L.joe loves her in the other way around,does she love him too?* The door opened and Sungjong was calling you when you turned you saw Sungjong with Kwangmin. "Oh..Kwangmin!" you shouted and you run towards him and pulled him over to them. "KC-ah they want to know you personally so.." you gulped at the 12 pair of eyes staring at you. "Oppa I can't do this." you said as you hid behind his back. "Come on KC-ah you can do it you defended me remember." your eyes widened. He gave his hand out to you and you took it you walk to face the boys you took a deep breath and said "Annyeonghaseoyo! my name is Lee KC I'am Lee Byunghun's yeondongsaeng nice to meet all of you!" you ended it with a smile. "Uwa!!! yeoppuhda!" all of them said as L.joe glared at them and they said "Uwa! kyopta!" as Kwangmin was watching everything from your back. *She really didn't change she is still the simple,beautiful,kind hearted KC in know of that's why I fell for her.* Infinite shot up and said "Our new dongsaeng!" the run towards you to give you a hug but L.joe  stopped them and said "Andwae! you can't hug her with my approval." Sungkyu patted his head and said "Mianhe L.joe but.." he lightly shoved him away and look towards you and sealed you with a tight hug. He backed out and said "Annyeonghaseoyo! I'am Kim Sungkyu Infinite's leader nice to meet you KC!" he smiled and his eyes disappeared. The other boy with a blondish hair came and shoved Sungkyu away lightly and said "Hey yo! I'am Jang Dongwoo Infinite's-", "Shortest member." The tall guy said. Dongwoo just glared at him and said "Anyways I'm Infinite's second eldest member!" he smiled and shook your hand. A guy came up and shoved Dongwoo off and said "Annyeong!" he did an aegyo first before he said his name. "I'am Nam Woohyun Infinite-", "Most annoying member" the tall guy spoke again. "Uh I'm Infinite's power vocals" he took your hand and shook it and he pinched your cheeks. The next guy came in and said "Annyeong! when I say Ho you say Ya! HO!" you smiled said "YA!", "HO!", "YA!" after that he said "Annyeong my name is Lee Hoya! nice to meet you!" he smiled and you smiled back. Then the tall guy came in and said "Hi! my name is Lee Sungyeol nice to meet you!" he said as he backed out and the next guy came to you and said "My name is Kim Myungsoo annyeong!" he said with a smile you pulled his hand and said "You are the mysterious guy that pulled Sungjong oppa away." he smiled and nodded. Finally "ANNYEONG!!! KC-SSI!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO AM I RIGHT~!! I'm Lee Sungjong Infinite's maknae!" He yelled as he gave you a tight hug. After that CAP came in and said "Annyeong! I'm CAP but if you want you can call me Minsoo!" he smiled and gave you a hug. "Hi I'm Chunji but if you want you can call me Chan hee!" he took your hand and shook it. "Hi! I'a-", "You are Ahn Daniel and he is Yoo Changhyun and He is Choi Jonghyun, Yey! I remebered your names!" you shouted. "How did you know our names?", "Yoona and JiHyun told me!" you answered and all of their eyes went to Woohyun. "What?! that was my sister not me!" he reacted. CAP nodded at L.joe and he carried you bridal style. "Woah! oppa where are you taking me?" , "You'll see" your eyes widened as all 12 of the boys changed in to their swimming trunks. L.joe took you to his room and threw you your swimming attire. "Oppa what is this?" He smiled and said "We are all going swimming!" your eyes widened "SWIMMING?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another update unni!
<3