Chapter 68-My Christmas gift

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

 

---------------------CHRISTMAS<3 DAY!!!! Part 2------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIr8tgFNGW0-->> SNSD's Kissing you carol ver.

---------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe shot up and walk towards you, CAP and Chunji. "YAH! HYUNGS GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FIA-" you shot up and clamped a hand over his mouth and laughed awkwardly and glared at him. You gave him a don't-talk-to-much look and he zipped his mouth, "Yah! L.joe are you and KC-ah hiding something?" you look at L.joe and he look back at you, You smiled and said "Well Minsoo oppa I-I-I accep-", "You accepted L.joe hyungs proposal." Changjo blurted You look at him eyes wide and he laughed back and "Oh! mianhe KC-ah!" L.joe glared at him and "CHANGJO!" he barked and Sungjong run towards you giving you a back hug saying "Gumawo KC-ah I love your gift." he gave you a peck on the cheek and dragged you towards the rest of Infinite. "SUNGJONG HYUNG!" L.joe yelled and Sungjong turned and said "Mehrong!" he snickered and you got there and landed on Sungkyu's arms "KC-ah gumawo!" he said as he kissed your forehead. Dongwoo pulled you and said "Yo! American thank you for the gift!" you gawked a his English and said "Wow! where did you learn on how to speak in english?" he smiled and said "Ijjimara!" (Forget it!) You giggled and said "Mianhe oppa" he smiled and said "It's okay dongsaenggie!" Sungyeol was hugging his gift and jumped infront of you and said "GUMAWO KC-AH!" he yelled and before you were crushed in his arms L.joe pulled you away and let himself get crushed. When Sungyeol opened his eyes "WHAT THE?!" L.joe grinned at him and said "Hyung I won't let you crush my fian-" you elbowed him and he manage to say "Fiance!" you look at him and sighed "MWOH?!?!" Infinite shouted in unison as you closed your eyes and "Thank you very much oppa!" he smiled and said "When are you planning to tell them anyways? on the exact day?" you sighed and said "Okay okay you can tell them." he smiled and peck on your cheek. You look at Infinite and they just gawked at you and "You are marrying L.joe?" you sighed and said "How many times will I have to tell you guys?" They grinned at you and said "Chukhae!" you smiled and said "Gumawo oppas!"

 

L.joe stood on top of the couch with his shoes off and he cupped his mouth and shouted "GUYS! I'AM MARRYING KC-AH ANY OBJECTIONS AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER ME!" P.O and Kyung accidentally dropped their spoons and gawked. Niel and Ricky stopped playing and CAP dropped his phone while Chunji had his hand over his mouth, Taeil and Minhyuk stood there speechless while your half-brother's eyes landed on you and their eyes widened. "I thought L.joe was just joking!" CAP said and he couldn't believe on what he just heard. Chunji smiled at you and shouted "CHUKHAE!" you smiled embarrassed a little but you managed not to burn red. 

 

You pulled him down off the couch and said "Oppa stop now!" he grinned and pulled you towards the door and said "Come on I'll show you something." he pulled you away and you arrive at the park. "Oppa?" he smiled and you saw a snow man holding a heart saying "L.joe and KC forever." you smiled as you walk along a path full of rose petals and candle lights at your surprise he dragged you over to a gazeebo you smiled as there were Christmas lights around it." he extended his hand towards you and you. "KC-ah merry Christmas!" he said as he kneeled in front of you once again and he smiled "This is my Christmas gift for you and I want to prove to you that I love you and I can prove it a million times Park KC saranghaeyo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

ANNYEONG!! FINALLY I UPDATED

SORRY GUYS FOR THE WAIT 

I'M REALLY SORRY!

UNNI <3

<3