Chapter 27-Meet my twin Jo Youngmin

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Nadu Saranghae oppa!" you answered and his smile faded. "Waeyo oppa why didn't you smile?" you asked him. "I-It's because I-I d...don't love you a-as... a-a... sis-ter anymore." you stared at him with wide eyes. "Mwoh?! oppa y-you don't love me?" He shook his head and said "A-a-ani! I love you but not as my sister!", "Mwoh?!" He sighed and said "Park KC Saranghaeyo not as my dongsaeng but as my girlfriend." You gawked at him and said "W-wait! you promised that you will love me as your sister and as your sister only!" he started to get confused "No! I said SARANGHAEYO! is there a problem with that? and this gut feeling is never gonna change!" he sighed and "So do you love me as a boyfriend?" You sighed and said "Oppa I-I'm getting married w-with-","I DON'T CARE KC! He didn't even propose to you yet! I told you I LOVE YOU!" he shot up and said "Nothing can ever change my feelings for you." he walk out of your hospital room your heart was racing and "Why is my heart jumping in joy? Is it because I love him too?" You clenched your fist over your chest and said "I can't h-he loves my sister and I think I love Kwangmin now." You shook your head and dumped yourself on the bed. You took the remote and turned it to the local channel. "The special occasion of the Lee and Jo family is coming and we can see the joy of the family members" you flipped it over to mnet countdown and "MWOHYA?! Kwangmin is onstage?!" you watched him do his cutely dance moves and cool short rap. You found yourself dancing on your bed and singing along. 

 

L.joe came in with your umma and appa and "KC-ah tomorrow you'll be discharged from this hospital okay the doctors said your wound is almost healing but you still need to be careful and don't be to clumsy araso?" you nodded and "Sleep now angel you'll have an interview tomorrow with Kwangmin about your wedding and you'll see your wedding dress tomorrow." your appa said in joy. L.joe was there near the window sulking and staring at his ring that he bought from the day you were talking with Kwangmin he also had the cute couple ring in his other hand and then he sighed. "L.joe? is there something wrong dear?" your umma asked him and "Nothing I was just thinking if I should marry the girl I love?" your umma's face brightened and "Who is this girl L.joe if this is KC's sister I would kill you along with her!" Your umma said jokingly and "No not Jooyeon noona! I hate her and it's not her I-It's her uh...nevermind!" he said placing the rings in his pocket. "Well make sure she is like your sister araso?" he smiled and said "Araso!" and *What if she is the one I would marry would you allow it?* He sat on your bedside and "What is it oppa?" he smiled and said "Ani remember this day Lee/Yoon/Park KC!" you stared at him with disbelief.

 

The next day came and you were discharged from the hospital. You arrive at your house and "Welcome back KC-nim!" all maids were there and your eyes widened when you saw 2 more and you walk closer and "Yoona? Jihyun?" they couldn't stop their smiles and "KC!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" they gave you a tight hug and you gave them back the hug. They changed back to their clothes and took you up stairs to your veranda. "KC close your eyes or I'll bite your cute cheeks." Yoona said you just laughed along, When you got there L.joe swiftly entered the room so you wouldn't notice him. "KC remove this on the count of 3, 1-2-3!" Jihyun pulled the blinfold of your eyes and "WELCOME BACK!!!" Infinite, Teen top,U-kwon and Boyfriend was there. Your vision blurred out and L.joe walk infront of you "How many times do I have to tell you don't cry my heart is hurting." You sniffed and smiled "Araso oppa!" you look at Kwangmin and the other boy who he looks like "Kwangmin?" you walked over to the blonde and gave him a hug. "Uh...KC-nim but I'm not Kwangmin" you look at him and said "Then who are you?" You look at the 2 and your eyes widened. "W-wait Kwangmin you have a twin?", he smiled and "I do KC mianhe for not telling you before he was with my adopted parents way ahead of me we got seperated." You gawked at him and said "Now who am I going to marry?" all of them laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here again unni!

<3 <3 <3