Final

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bM9Ws6sIU-->Super Junior's Marry U

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were snatched and was dragged upstairs towards your room and your eyes widened "Jihyun! Yoona! I missed you guys!" you gave them a hug and before you could speak more Jihyun shoved a dress over you and said "KC-ah hurry put this on no asking just put it on and we'll explain later." 

You were a bit puzzled and you put them on with out any hesitations. Jihyun immidiately took your feet and placed them in the shoes. "Come on KC-ah go to your umma's room and we'll just be here for a while and we'll change also!" Yoona shouted as she locked the door. You entered your umma's room and she immidiately applied light make-up on your face and she smiled at your pretty face. She pulled your poinytail off and she let you natural hair flow over your shoulder. 

 

After a few hours of preparing L.joe was already getting impatient. 'Where the hell is she?" CAP gave him a look and said "L.joe you have to wait KC-ah is a girl you forgot?" Immidiately Infinite and Block B came along with Boyfriend they sat on the vacant seats and you are already by the door. "Who's getting married?" you asked and Cris sighed and she went behind Jihyun. You look at them puzzled "Who's getting married and why are all we in a hurry?", "We are already late for an hour since your flight was delayed right?" You nodded and said "Yeah wae?" Yoona sighed and the doors flung open and the wedding march song started to play. "Wait I'm getting married?" you asked and all 3 of them nodded. "Come on Jihyun start walking!" Yoona said. Your eyes widened at all the people invited your classmates are there and all of your oppa's chingus. When your turn was up your umma and appa aren't the ones who escorted you towards the altar it was your twin brothers. "Oppa I'm nervous" you said and he smiled and said "Don't be trust me you shouldn't" Kwangmin said as Youngmin smiled. You arrive there and L.joe saw how beautiful you are *How can she be this beautiful?* L.joe took your hand and "KC-ah saranghaeyo and this was my promise right?" you nodded and "Lee Byunghun would you take Park KC as your lawful wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he smiled at you and said "I Do!" the priest turned to you and "Park KC would you take Lee Byunghun as your lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" you look at him with teary eyes and said "I do!" you smiled and a tear slid down your cheek and he immidiately wiped it away. He placed the ring on your finger and you placed the ring on his finger. "You may now kiss the bride." the preist said and L.joe didn't further hesitated he immidiately kissed your soft, pink lips. All of them smiled and clapped their hands. "Chukhae!" random greetings came from people you barely know. You smiled and said *This day August 23 is the day that I got married with the man I love and he have showed me everything.*

---------------

"Good Morning honey!" L.joe said as he kissed you on your lips. "Oh! oppa!" he smiled and said "What day is it today?" you smiled and said "My saengil wae?" he smiled and pulled you in the kitchen of your new house. You saw a perfect breakfast that is really romantic you smiled at him and "I never experienced a happy birthday eversince since no one knows how I came to this world, I always celebrate it on the 24th of September.But I'm thankful to a person named Lee Byunghun he showed me what life truly is. I never thought that he can make me feel I'am someone to this world thank you L.JOE oppa and I love you!You said as tears flooded your eyes and you gave L.joe a tight hug. He smiled as he heard your words. "KC-ah remember this okay I love you and hopefully that our baby is coming to the world." you gave him a weird look "Oppa it only happened last night and now you wanted a baby?" he smiled and said "Well I want a family okay so don't stop me but I'm sensing you are..." you sighed. 

After 3 weeks

You are just cleaning the closet and you feel like vomiting. You raised towards the bathroom and puked it all out. L.joe walked in and saw you vomiting "KC-ah kwaenchana?" you nodded and said "Oppa you are right I'm pregnant" you said and his smiled widened his tears started to show and he carried you and hugged you tight. "What shall we name it?" you smiled and said "If it's a girl then we should name it Hana and if it is a boy let's name it-" he cutted you and said "HANJUN!" you smiled and said "Alright oppa!" he smiled and pressed his lips on your forehead and said "Saranghaeyo!" you smiled and said "Nadu saranghaeyo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Annyeong!

Hope you guys enjoy my story!

I'm really thankful for your support!

Unni it's finished!!! Hope you like my seongmul unni!

Saranghaeyo!!! my readers!!!

<3

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

---

Sunhee 15 <3