Chapter 32-One more truth

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuT7V2c_V8s--> Nam Woohyun (Time)
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up earlier this time so you wouldn't catch up with your oppa. You really got annoyed and pissed by your oppa's playboy act. "Must leave early." you left your house 1 hour earlier. "Where should I go first?" you wandered around near your school. "Huh...nothing to see." you said, you heard some whining and you went on and follow it. You arrive at a alleyway and saw a puppy wounded. You lifted it up and you sat on the gutter you took the alcohol from your bag and your extra hanky and you wiped it against the puppy's wound. "Mianhe puppy-nim but I have to treat this." it whined more and you wrapped your hanky on it's sprained legs. Out of no where, "Still your that noona who loves animals." you look up and "U-kwon it's like 6am why are you here already?" he smirked and said "I was pissed by Yoona a while ago." you look at him with furrowed eyebrows "Mwoh?! waeyo?" he sighed "He accidentally added salt in my hot chocolate and not only that she injected vinegar in all the bananas at home, it was funny yes but I ended up eating all of it." You giggled and he look at the puppy, "It really does look hurt." he said while patting it's head "You why are you so early?" you look down and said "I just uh...want to see the morning life of...some" U-kwon smiled "You are way different from your oppa and oh! your upcoming wedding is up close our teachers are so proud of you and the entire school wants to see you in your wedding dress." your smile widened and you look at him and "Well honestly I-I'm not ready since I will just turn 18 and I'm already here it's too early but It's for my parents so I would do it." 

 

You took the puppy in the school nurse and asked her to take care of it thankfully she agreed. You got pissed again since your oppa would go furious knowing about your early stroll but he didn't even texted of called you. "It's Teen top!!!" the girl screamed and seems like you didn't care at all. "K-C!" someone called you closed your locker and at your surprise Chunji and Niel was leaning on the locker. "Oh? oppas wae?" you look at them and they nodded towards L.joe's way with Jooyeon. Your shoulders deflated and you were about to walk away when Kwangmin tugged on your uniform. "Oh? Kwangmin!" all of the students around you screamed "KYA!!!" he laughed and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. L.joe's eyes went on you and you met eyes with him and you walk away. "Sheesh! why do students around here are always like that? I'm sure that loser is gonna get trashed." Jooyeon said, the rest of Teen top gawked at her and left in a sudden disappoinment on her said-to-change attitude.

 

Lunch time you went to the cafeteria with Jihyun and Yoona as Jooyeon saw you she took your hand and said "Attention everyone do you want to know some dreadful truth?" all of the students stopped eating and look your way. "Unni stop it" you whispered she glared at you and said "Don't ever call me your unni." she said and your eyes widened "Everyone! as you know I don't have a sister and the dreadful truth is this person right here is MY SISTER!" everyone got there eyes on you and they started to whisper to each other. Jihyun and Yoona stared at your unni with a wave of like I-want-to-punch-you-now look. "That's impossible!" one shouted, "Yeah! how can a perfect girl have a ugly sister!" Jihyun pulled you closer with Yoona "Hey! you! maybe that's why your parents left you, you are a freak!" all of your unni's followers threw a lot of offensive question towards you. "Freak!, Loser!,Loner!, Ugly!" are throwed at you out of nowhere "STOP!" Jihyun shouted but none of them did. "I SAID STOP!" Yoona followed and no one seem to care. Your tears slid down your face and you made a run for it, you got threw the doors and bumped someone. You look up with your teary eyes and you saw your oppa who was gazing down at you. You tried to push him away but he held on tight "Mianhe KC" he said and you sobbed into his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Sorry about the previous chapters!

<3 <3 <3