Chapter 62-The back of my hand brushes against yours

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW2QFN123M4-->Teen top's The back of my hand brushes against.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After Yookwon chased you, you entered Teen top's dressing room wearing a big smile on your face. "Cris come let's go it's almost the-" your eyes widened at the sight of L.joe drinking the coffee that you just bought. "O-oppa?" he look up and "KC-ah!" he immidiately run towards you and the door opened and "Teen top your up!" he stopped and *Crap! wrong timing!* he smiled at you and said "Okay I'll just give you this before I go up stage." He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. He backed out and "That's what I miss the most." he smiled and left. You still dazed and can't believe that L.joe just did that, "KC-ah? kwaenchana?" you slowly nodded and she gave you a hug and said "Thanks to you I met them all I love you KC-ah!!!" you smiled and said "No problem anything for you." She smiled and she tightened her hug. The 2 of you ran out and Teen Top is still preparing for their last performance. L.joe saw you and he smiled at you, your eyes widened and pointed to yourself he nodded and you smiled back at him. The music started and his eyes won't leave you *I missed her so much!* "Nae yeojachinguga doeeojullae rago malhaesseo, Dasin neol mot bolkkabwa mangseorimyeo malhaetdeon geomnaneun naui gobaek, Geu nugudo namankeum saranghal sun eobseulgeoya, Eotgallineun ni son~ japgo georeogago sipeo~!" You vision started to get blurry and you didn't notice you are already crying. "KC-ah kwaenchana?" she asked and you smiled at her with teary eyes saying "I'm happy" she smiled and gave you a hug. Yookwon walk over the two of you and said "Yah! do you want to eat ice cream later?" Cris smiled at Yookwon and you flashed Yookwon your teary smile. "KC-ah kwaenchana?" you nodded and said "De I'm fine oppa gumawo." you walk towards Yookwon and you gave him a tight hug which he didn't expected. L.joe's part went on and he look at you and *Why did I try to replace you?

*Tonight you are the only one I see.* L.joe said in his mind, you smiled at him and he softened *Why does my L.joe oppa have to shine bright?* Many fans are screaming you didn't even bother looking at them.  Yookwon, Jaehyo and Cris just happened to smile at the meaning of the song. After their performance you entered their dressing room and the four of you decided to play with Ricky and Changjo. "AH YOOKWON HYUNG!!! DON'T VAPORIZE ME!" Changjo yelled and "OH HELL YEAH!!! YOUR DYING CHANGJO!" Yookwon added. "Omo! Yookwon oppa! don't kill me!" you whined and Jaehyo ended up pinching your cheek "Aigoo so cute!", "Ah! Oppa! let go!" you whined and Jaehyo smiled "HELL YEAH!! I'M WINNING!" Ricky shouted and just then "OH NO! CRIS DON'T! AH!" and he lost. "VICTORY IS MINE!" Cris shouted "Aish! Cris your unfair!" Ricky whined and Cris smirked "Am I?", "Okay okay!" Ricky said in defeat after your game. "KC-ah can we talk?" L.joe asked and "O-okay s-sure" you answered.

 

The 2 of you sat on a bench outside and the New York lights are on and "KC-ah?" you look at him and "De what is it?", "It's almost Christmas and The best gift would be if you comeback and stay with us again your family." you softened and said "Oppa I wanted to fulfil my dream here I wanted to sing on the broadway stage and not just only that I wanted to become like you a star that is up there brightly shining." He smiled and said "KC-ah I longed for this time to talk to you and tell you....-" you look at him and his eyes are on you "I longed to tell you...how much I love you." you smiled and said "Oppa you told me that a thousand times before." he sighed and said "Okay another way around Park KC I love you." you shook your head and "Still not enough." he smirked and said "Okay then I'll just prove it." He slowly leaned in forward and pressed his soft lips against your pink, soft lips. *I never knew that my heart will look for you again and again, Saranghae.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Annyeong!!!

Okay so they got back together but It's not the end yet!

still 3 chapters to go :)

Unni!!! <3 it's almost done :) hope you like the ending :)

<3