Chapter 40-Knowing the truth

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"So that means she can't-", "Yes she can't, I can't find the right time to tell them both but it's also my responsibility and know I'm thankful you came and now you can tell them." The head nun sighed. "How long did you knew about this?" Youngmin asked. "Honestly It was only yesterday when...Your appa came here and told me everything.", "Appa came here?!" The head nun nodded and said "He visited KC's real umma first and she visited your umma here." His eyes widened "My umma is here?!" she nodded slowly and said "Do you want to see her?" she asked and Youngmin tearfully nodded. "I'll call Kwangmin!" he said and the head nun said "No you can't or he'll bring KC here also." she reminded "Jakkamanayo Wonjangnim is appa here?" she shook her head and said "No but he'll visit again tomorrow since he is busy at work." Youngmin nodded and said "I'm ready to see my umma." He walk in the hallway with his heart beating fast. The head nun opened the door and "Gajin someone is here to see you." she called she stood up from her seat and Youngmin came in and said "Umma?!" Gajin's eyes filled with tears. "Youngmin?!" she rushed towards her and tightly hugged him "Umma why did you abandoned us?" she bit her lip and said "I found out that your appa had a mistress and that started it I took you away and he took Kwangmin away." Both of them cried their hearts out for the longing to know each other. "Umma please don't leave us again." Youngmin begged and "I won't anymore I promise." He tightly hugged his umma and said as he pulled back. "Umma will you kill me if it told you Kwangmin is in love with our half sister?" she shut her eyes and said "I know the two of them are engaged and their wedding is within 3 days and there is no time left, Youngmin you have to tell them it's gonna be hard if they are already as one and they knew about this." Youngmin look deep in his umma's eyes and "Are you mad at her?" she shook her head and said "She was just the outcome and she never knew what was happening so I don't hate her good thing she grew in this orphanage instead in her umma's arms." Youngmin's smile increased and it decreased when he heard he remembered your story. He told it to his umma and his umma's small dust of hate towards you completely disappeared.

 

At the mall all 6 of you giggled your way trough here and there and Sungjong kept on dancing to random girl group songs escpecially when Gee was played after that a voice came up and said "Well well well what is this y KC doing here or should I say dongsaeng." you spun around and saw who it was "Unni" she scoffed and said "Don't call me unni you moron." you bit your bottom lip and said "Fine you FREAKING NARCISSISTIC ! I don't care if your my unni or not because even though you are you still are a and It wouldn't change I'm thankful that I didn't grew up like you! I'm proud to be adopted and I'm proud to say that you are the most worthless unni I ever met! and on top of that You just scooted around my oppa just to get your popularity back after that scandal." Her eyes widened and "How did-" you smirked and said "Oppa told me so." you walk away passing trough her shoulder and you bumped it. When you walk away she scoffed and shouted "Aish! I'm getting back on you KC!" you turned back to her and smirked. All 5 of them laughed and said "Omona! that was so cool!!!" You laughed along and said "That'll be the first time I have done something like that." L ruffled your hair and U-kwon smiled and they said "That's LEE KC!" the 2 of them yelled and you just smiled. 

 

Youngmin came home and a smile kept on playing on his lips but still he was carrying a heavyload of an unrevealed secret. He found Kwangmin there with a bruised up face "Kwangmin-ah what happened to you?!" Kwangmin look at him and said "I know I just fought my love for KC isn't that a fiancee's job?" Youngmin nodded and still he couldn't say it he was to afraid. *I Have to tell him or the biggest mistake is gonna be created.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here again!

Another chapter

:) here lies everything

<3

Thank you!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Watch this guys :) (B1A4 is back!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8ZQp6ji8Y&feature=feed