Chapter 45-Leaving without a word

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLW-m9L93U&feature=related

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe took you away and you arrive there seeing the beach. "Oppa what are we doing here?" he smiled and said "KC I wanted to tell you this many times already I know you are getting married and everything but I want to tell you this,I-I still love you" You look at him and said "Oppa of course you still love me I'm still your sister even if I'm just adopted." His smile fell and he took a deep breath and said "That's what I'm telling you I never did love you as a sister!" You look at him confused by his words. "That's why I agreed on you being my sister is because I fell for you." You awkwardly smiled and said "Oppa I getting married so the-" he cutted you and said "I never did care about you marrying someone I only care about me telling you these 3 words." You look at him and said "Oppa sorry but in my heart you'll always remain as my oppa." you walk away and whispered "I did love you before but it's result was just hurting me more." He sighed and look up and said "I will always tell you this I LOVE YOU KC!" 

 

You knock on Kwangmin's room and you poked your head in and you no one was there you sat on his bed and sighed. "Where are you oppa I need to tell you something.", "Really you need me?" You heard him and you sat up. "Oppa?" he smiled and said "Wae what are you going to tell me?" You smiled and said "Come on Kwang-oppa I'll tell you something." He smiled and sat on the bed. "What is it?" you leaned your head on his shoulder and said "It's L.joe oppa he told me he loves me not as a sister but as a girl." He look out of the window and said in his mind *L.joe hyung suits your love since he isn't related to you on any other way unlike me.* "What is he talking about you already have a fiance and it's only 2 hours left." you smiled and said "Yeah! why does he keep on forgetting?" He smiled and said "I don't know ask him he is your oppa right?" You look at him and lightly hit his arm. He smiled and he kissed your forehead.

 

When you left Kwangmin to rest he packed up and left a note near his tuxedo and he went out to look for his foster appa. "Appa!" He called out and he turned "Kwangmin what is it?"  He sighed and said "Appa I have to go somewhere but I'll be quick I promise I'll arrive here before the wedding starts." His appa nodded and said "Make it quick araso? you have a very impatient fiance." he smiled and left he took out his luggage and called a cab. The cab drove off and he took out his phone making a goodbye video. After it he sighed and said in his mind *I'm really sorry KC but I really have to do this.*

 

You stared at your wedding dress and said "I'm getting nervous umma." she smiled and said "It's normal dear you should get used to it." you look at her and said "Umma I'm only getting married once It's not gonna be everyday." she smiled and said "Dear you don't even know how many times Kwangmin is going to marry you." You look at her confused and you just smiled instead of asking her how many times she got married with your appa. 

 

An hour is left and still you didn't see Kwangmin around "Umma where is Kwangmin?" she shrugged and said "Mianhe dear but I haven't seen him." You just nodded in your wedding dress  you headed inside his room and you saw no one not even him. You walked around and saw his tux hanging on the closet knob. You touched it and smiled you saw a paper sticking out from his front pocket and you pulled it out. You sat on his bed while reading it.

'KC you know I love you right? I know you love me too but our marriage isn't going to work since I'am your real oppa. I know it's hard since we fell for each other long before we knew we are siblings. Believe me I'm in shock myself I never knew my fiance is going to be my sister. I know it hurts I can't believe it either just remember this KC you are everything to me I Love you so much but someone is out there that deserves your love and that's not me and I bet it's L.joe hyung I'm sorry KC I love you my sister.'

Love ,

Your Kwangmin oppa

Your eyes blurred out and "He is my brother?" You ran out of the room and ran towards the venue. You got in and all eyes fixed on you and you sniffed and pulled Youngmin away. "You guys are my brothers? why didn't you tell me before? where is Kwangmin oppa? I-I..." You started to sob. *How can you be my brother? I love you so much and why did all things will end up like this?* you cried your heart out in Youngmin's arms your real oppa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

The secret is revealed!

Hi Unni! How are you now?

Hey guys! thank you for the support :)