Chapter 36-On the other side

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

He smiled at you and his phone vibrated he pulled it out and he smiled. You can see him happy your smile faded and Kwangmin look at you. He pulled you closer to him and asked "Is everything okay?" you nodded you could tell it was your unni from the smile on his face. *It's unni again!* you said to yourself. After the event you sat on the chair and started to play with the confetti on the floor with your foot you let out a loud sigh and "KC?" you look up and "Kwangmin?!" you said startled he laughed and said "Do I look like a ghost?" you nodded and said "You do especially in that white tux." He pouted and said "Chincha?! Do I really look like a ghost?" You smiled and said "Joke!" you let out a laugh and he scratched the back of his head. He laughed along and he said "That's better I'm willing to see you smile always!" He paused for a minute and knelt infront of you and pulled out a box and, "KC-ah! I waited for so long to tell you this! now I know I can so Lee KC will you marry me?" your eyes widened in surprise and you smiled and said "De I do!" he shot up and put the ring on your finger he gave you a bone breaking hug and said "KC-ah saranghae!" you teared up on his tux and said "Nadu saranghae!" he smiled. L.joe on the other hand was on the door listening to your conversation and he said "I lost again this time a total defeat." he walk away with tears forming in his eyes.

 

That night you came home and saw your umma and appa finished with the arrangements with your komo Hyeri. "KC-ah you came home with....Kwangmin." Your Komo said and her shoulders deflated "Komo annyeonghaseoyo! I'm going to my room now Kwangmin come on." he smiled and followed you. You entered the room and saw "KC~!!!!" your eyes widened in surprise to see 16 pair of eyes. "Hey Oppas Yoona, Jihyun!" They run towards you and Yoona lifted your hand and saw a sparkling ring. "Y-You are really engaged with Kwangmin?" you nodded and said "Yes I do I want to marry him." you said  all of them gawked at you and Kwangmin just smiled there like a kid. CAP walk towards You and asked "Are you sure about this KC?" you nodded with a smile. After that all of you walk downstairs and Chunji came to you and said "Think clearly KC!" He said while passing by. You look up and followed him "Oppa is there something wrong?" you asked him and he said "Not really but I thought you are inlove with your oppa?" you shook your head and said "Aniyo! I'm not" he gave you a look and said "Don' lie we know you do because-" Niel cutted him and said "Hyung kaja KC just cooked Bibimbap a while ago let's taste it." Niel grabbed him off. "KC? is there something wrong?" Kwangmin asked you and you shook your head and said "Ani! I was just thingking."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

I'm back! here is another chapter unni!

I'll post the other one later!

Saranghaeyo! :)

<3