Chapter 6-L.joe oppa's rough history

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

You smiled at him and he smiled back "Nadu Saranghaeyo KC!" you smiled and you jumped at him and gave him a tight hug. "Oh right! oppa when is your saengil?" he look at you and said "Waeyo? you when is yours?" your smile faded when he asked when was your birthday. "Oh KC-ah mianhe I...well my saengil is on November 23 it is still far." You gave him a small smile you stood up and said "I'll see you later oppa!" you said and you walk out of his room while walking out the corridor you said to yourself "Wonjangnim told me my birthday was on Septemeber 24 but I don't think that is exactly my birthday, that means I just turned 17?"  you shrugged and walk in your room you open the drawer and saw pictures of L.joe when he was 5. You smiled as you look at it one by one and laughed on the last when when his face was smudged with chocolate. L.joe opened his drawer his eyes widened "Where are my baby pictures?!" he scratched the back of his. "Wait what is this?" he took out a small notebook with your scribbles and doddles on it. "This must be KC's" he opened it and he saw your diary entries for the year. He flipped it over to the latest page and saw the entry on August 24

'I'm so happy that I got adopted today finally my new umma is beautiful and my new appa's eyes sparkle hehe but most of all my new oppa is so cool and handsome hehe oppa jjang! they aren't the perfect family but to my eyes they are I love it here at my new home I was treated as I was someone now. Well I still miss Wonjangnim so much I hope she is doing well also Kyungsan,Taemin,Yoogeun,Dongwoon and Cheundong hope they are! I almost forgot mr.kitten! :) This day is the best!  To tell you the truth my Birthday is on September which means I'll be turning 17 huh.... anyways I LOVE MY NEW FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY NEW OPPA! OPPA JJANG!!!'

He softened and said "she loves us that much." a smile form on his lips and said "CRAP! This is her nightstand! aigoo must have been yoomo Kim's mistake." he walk out of his room and you saw a  lot of pictures of L.joe you placed them back in you saw a picture of a girl. "Uwa yeoppuda!" you said in astonishment. He knocked on the door and poked his head in and said "KC-ah?" you sit up and said "That sounds like oppa." you walk towards the door with picture in your hand "Oppa!" He look at you and asked "Can I come in?" you nodded and opened the door he saw his nightstand and said "KC did you saw anything in here?" you nodded and said "De I saw all of your baby pictures, graduation pictures and your recent pictures." he stiffened and asked "Mwoh? even my recent photos?" you nodded and you look at your hands and you said "De it came with this." you turn over the picture to L.joe and he just pulled away from your hands. "Oppa who is she? she is very pretty." you said he look at you and said "She is my ex-girlfriend.", "Huh? ex-girlfriend? why? what happend?" you asked he took your hand and dragged you over the swimming pool. "Well I tell it to you here." He let you sit on the swing ans he started talking   "She is Park Jooyeon she is still studying in our school but she is older than me she is in the same class as CAP hyung. The real thing that happend was she told me that I was the father of the child she was carrying before but the truth was it was a college student from Busan. Umma and appa almost killed me with that accusation they transferred me to another school they told me she wasn't a good influence to me and when she gave birth to the child she left in the hands of the college boy. I got back to our school and there I met Changjo and CAP hyung after a year we created our group called as Teen top after 1 week she came back from Busan to study again here since then we never spoke to one another." You look at him and said "But you never really had a child right?" he turned to you and saw "Yes you almost forgot appa's rule." you smiled and said "Oh yeah!" he turned to you and he asked "How about you have anything happend to you?" You look at him and said "What to know how I met Ukwon?" he nodded and said "Gumawo because of you we aren't enemies anymore." you smiled and said "Ukwon visited the convent with with his appa since his appa is a doctor. His appa gave free check ups and that day I was on the swing when they came mr. kitten's umma was in my arms that time. He walk towards Wonjangnim and they started checking the kids one by one then Ukwom approached me and asked what was my name I answered and there he dragged me in to the check up line. After my turn he helped his appa and he asked me a favor since I was close with the kids so they wouldn't be afraid of the needles after that we talk to each other that time he was so kind and a while ago why is he?" L.joe smiled "The reason is Jooyeon noona so yeah." You smiled at him and the maid came in and said "KC-nim he said he is your classmate." He walk in and the both of your eyes widened "Jo Kwangmin?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here is another update unni!

:) <3