Chapter 10-Nae Oppa and me

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Uwa yeoppuda! Oppa this is so cool!", "Let's go!" the two of you walk in and your eyes widened at the colorful place. "KC-ah what do you want to do?", "Hmmm....Ice skating!" he smiled and said "Very well let's go!" you smiled as you got there. "KC-ah do you know how to skate.", You smiled and said "Honestly just a little." He pulled you up and tied your skating shoes. "Come on" the moment you stepped on the ice you grabbed tightly on his hand. You started skating towards the other side. "KC-ah wait for me!" L.joe chased after you when he reached you he accidentally pushed you making you fall but before you did L.joe caught you and he was the one lying on the ice. "Ow... Oppa are you okay?!" he nodded with a smile. "Chincha are you okay?" he sat up and said "Yeah I'm fine how about you?" you nodded and his eyes widened when he saw your arm bleeding. "KC-ah your arm." you look at it and said "Oppa it's fine." L.joe shot up and dust off his pants "Oppa your arm!" he look at it and said "It's okay!" the two of you laughed together as the two skated together. "Oppa I want to come back to this place it's really cool. Suddenly a girl with a slim figure came up "L.joe is that you?" L.joe turned and his eyes widened "Jooyeon noona?" she nodded and gave L.joe a tight hug. "Oh..I missed you s-", "Let go of me." her smiled disappeared "LET GO OF ME!" he snapped. "Oppa?" he glared at her and said "KC-ah let's go!", "Ah...okay" he pulled you and the two of you skated away. "Oppa kwaenchana?" he nodded and said "KC-ah forget about her let's go ride...hmmm-", "The roller coaster!!!" he gulped and turned to you. "Mwoh? roller coaster?!" you smiled and said "De oppa kaja maybe the line is long." You pulled him towards it *Can I ride this?!* he gulped at the view of the roller coaster getting nearer and nearer every step you made. "Oppa we're here!" he awkwardly smiled "KC-ah you go ahead I'll stay here." you shook your head "Andwae! I want you to ride with me." he smiled and said "Yo..you go ahead." you shook your head and he said in his mind *Wait if I don't ride with her that means by any chance a guy can sit next to him?! andwae! not letting that happen be a man L.joe!* "Alright let's go!" You jumped up and down "OMG! that guy is so cute! wait isn't that L.joe of T.O.P highschool? wait who is that girl with him?" girls chatter at the back as you sighed and said "They always refer to that question 'Who is that girl?" L.joe patted your head and said "Don't worry about them okay!" The roller coaster started climbing up and "WAH!!!!" you shouted as L.joe was turning pale. You look at him "Oppa kwaenchana?", "HUH I CAN'T HERE YOU!" he held his hand out and you look at it and took it and squeezed it really hard. After the ride "KC-ah kwaenchana?" he asked you nodded, "Oppa how about you?" he smiled and said "DAEBAK!!! I finally over come my fear gumawoyo KC-ah!" he shouted as he jumped infront of you. "KC-ah gumawoyo!" he said as he kissed your forehead. Then the flash back came into you the time that he kissed you. You turned red and said "ah...cheon maneyo." he smiled and said "Want to eat ice cream?" you nodded and said "SURE!" he pulled you towards the ice cream shop. "What do you want?" you look at him and said "OREO!!!" he laughed and said "Ahjussi I'll take two oreo ice cream please." he gave it to you after L.joe paid the two of you went to the second floor to see the view of the skaters. "Oppa this place is the best! I want to go back here!" he smiled and said "Alright on your saengil uh...when is that?" you smiled softly and said "Mianhe oppa but I don't exactly know but I celebrate on the 24th of September that's when I came to orphanage.", "Alright even that isn't your real birthday let's celebrate okay." You nodded as you took the spill from the ice cream cone and said "Oppa come closer." he nodded and he move closer "Oppa I" you then wiped the ice cream on his face with your index finger. You laughed as he said "Ah...so you think it is funny to do that? here you GO!" he wiped in on your cheek "OPPA!!!" he laughed and took the tissue of your hands and wiped it off. You took the tissue back and wiped the ice cream on his face. Suddenly "OH..L.JOE DOWN HERE!" the two of you look down and saw "Oh..no!" L,Ricky,Sungjong,Sungyeol,Hoya,Chunji and Changjo are there skating. They quickly skated towards the exit. "L.JOE WAIT FOR US!!!" The two of you saw them riding the escalator. "OH NO KC-AH LET'S GO!!!" the two of you ran off and hid behind the line for the French revolution ride. "Oppa we can't hide here." He turned to you and asked "Waeyo?" you nodded towards the line and the sign. "Ah you're right let's go!" you run towards the escalator towards the 4th floor. "Oppa why are we running away from them?" you asked and he sighed and said "They would just ruin our date!" you look at him confused "DATE?!" he laughed and said "Yeah! it's our first date waeyo don't like it?" you smiled and said "Aniyo I like it! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

UNNI ANOTHER UPDATE!

Mianhe I can't finish it on the 24th of August

Mianhamnida!

<3