Chapter 61-In the night sky part.2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Platypizz1#p/u/18/njoUvkP-ccI-->After school red's In the night sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe shifted his gaze around the place and spotted you. *There she is.* he said in his mind and you look to the side of the stage and saw no other than Hyuna. Your fist tightened and Yookwon walk beside you. "KC-ah kwaenchana?" you nodded and he patted your shoulder. After their performance CAP smiled widely and said "I would like to thank someone she is her after months of being away from each other well not months but nearly 1 year I miss her so much well not only me but the whole group especially L.joe missed her a lot Lee KC where are you we miss you now!" your eyes widened and the spot light flashed towards you. And "Cris this is so awkward!" she smiled and pulled your hand up and wave it to them. After all of it Hyuna was on with her song 'Change' and 'Bubble pop' Boys swoon around her y image and you just stood there silent beside Yookwon. Suddenly when you turned Cris was the only one left. "Where is Yookwon and Jaehyo oppa?" she smiled and pointed at the stage.  Your eyes widened and they started performing. "What the?!" you watched in astonishment as they performed 'Tell them' You started to dance with the beat and your straight face flipped upside down and your smile widened. "So you like our plan?" you turned and "Chunji oppa!" he smiled and said "Don't worry KC-ah they are into this so don't worry and by the way if your going to ask how we got to perform here it's because of you." You look at him weirdly "Me? what did I do?" he smiled and said "Julliard offered this to us when they knew we are going to visit here." you smiled and said "Ah...well not just only me look at how many fans you got." he smiled and gave you a hug. "I missed you so much KC-ah." You hugged him back and Block B's performance ended and all of them jumped towards you and Chunji. "Sunbae thank you for letting us perform!" Zico stated and Chunji smiled and said "Anything for KC-ah's chingus." all of you giggled. You pulled Cris and said "Oppa this is Cris my chingu." her eyes widened and "OMONA! Le-Lee Ch-Chanhee?" she stammered and Chunji smiled at her and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Cris!" he said as he kissed her on the forehead. After backing out Cris' eyes were as wide as saucers. She look down and squealed silently. Chunji left and you lifted Cris' head and she was beet red and she was smiling like no tomorrow. "KC-ah I-I wanted to say." you look at her and "KAMSAHAMNIDA!" she said and run towards you for a hug. "Oh! no problem." she said and she started to squeal and "Now four of them are left to meet!" you smiled at her chodingness and Yookwon look around and said "She's not my cousin" Cris glared at Yookwon and Yookwon turned around and whistled like nothing happened.

 

After the live performances many Andromedas joined the event. Teen top was in the dressing room and all of you are in there too except Block B they are on the other room. "And here she is!" CAP said as you entered the dressing room. "KC-AH!!!" The others shouted in unison. Niel and Changjo swiftly run towards you and gave you a bear hug. "OMG! you got thin what the hell are you doing here?" Niel asked and you smiled and said "Long story oppa!" he smiled "I miss that!", "The what?" he sighed and said "You calling me oppa!", "Oh! mianhe!" you said and "Yah! it's been a year already and told Niel hyung that it's only a few months!" you look at him and "Does being here in New York makes you forget how to keep track on time?" you smiled and said "Mianhe too busy at Julliard." he smiled and said "Forget it I just want to hug my dongsaeng!" This time not a hug a bone breaking death trap. When he let go of you, you started to gasp in for more air. "Oh before I forget." you pushed Cris infront of them and said "She is a die-hard Andromeda be happy she wants to meet all of you. Chunji oppa! take care of her, I'll buy some coffee." Cris eyes widened at the sight trying hard not to scream and "Annyeonghaseoyo!" she said and Ricky fished her out of Changjo and Niel's sight.

 

You on the other hand went out and to buy some coffee and you spotted your oppa with Hyuna. You avoided him and ran out, You leaned on the vendo machine trying hard not to cry a tear spilled and you immidiately wiped it away and pressed on 3 cans of hazelnut coffees you stayed there for a couple of minutes thinking of going back now or another minute. After 5 minutes you walk towards the dressing rooms and relief landed on you when you saw no one on the same spot. Just then when you are scanning the place you just kept on looking at the side corridors and didn't bother to look straight ahead and after that 'BAM!', "OH! mianhamnida I wasn't looking!" you said as you picked up the cans of coffee and he handed you the other 2. "It's okay KC-ah I won't bite you." you look up and said "Oh Yookwon oppa mianhe!" he smiled and said "It's okay just be careful ara." he said as he ruffled your hair. "Aish! oppa stop it!" You whined and he smirked at you and lunged for you starting of with  tickling you. "Oppa!" you squealed and ran for your life and the 2 of you didn't notice that someone was watching you. *KC-ah!* as the other can of coffee roll down towards his foot. He picked it up and said "She still doesn't forgot about my favorite coffee flavor."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update!!!

Unni do you like it? :3

KC unni! I miss you!!!!

<3

Thank you to:

xturnitup and HeeHee

<3