Chapter 17- Do you know how it feels?

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

On the next morning "Good morning umma, appa!" you shouted they smiled and you didn't mind L.joe at all. "Umma good news there was an offer to me.", "What offer dear?" she asked you smiled "I got a college scholarship offer at Julliard!" their eyes widened and asked "Mwoh? How did?", "Yoona filmed a video of me singing an english song and posted in it youtube and randomly Jihyun sent it to Julliard." You smiled and said "Hmmm...this is good! well umma,appa I have to leave annyeong! see you later!" you left and L.joe was just dumbstucked. "Are you going to allow her to enroll at Julliard?" your appa smiled and said "Let me think of it!" You came to school and you ignored the boys as they were also dumbstrucked. "What the did something happend?" Sungyeol asked. "KC!!!" Kwangmin shouted "Oh! Kwangmin you're early!" the two of you walk in. L.joe came and CAP walked away, Jooyeon came out running and CAP really was annoyed. He saw you and he shouted "KC!!!" You look back and smiled "Oh oppa! how are you now?", "Hey are you okay now?" you smiled and nodded. "Good please take care of yourself." you nodded and enter the classroom. "Pssst..KC!" L.joe called you and you didn't turned to him. "Thank you!" he said you tunred to him and said "Do I know you?", His eyes widened. "KC what's the matter with you?" you didn't pay any attention to him. When the bell rang he chased after you "Yah! Lee KC!" He pulled your wrist and asked "What is wrong with you?", "Um sorry I don't really know you." he gave you a piercing glare. "Don't play with me or else." you yanked your hand and went in the cafeteria. "KC!!" Yoona and Jihyun shouted and you sat with them and U-kwon was there as well. "Are you okay now?" Jihyun asked and you went back to your normal self. "Yeah sorry guys I had to look fierce so he wouldn't bother me." they smiled and said "Teach him a lesson so he can understand." you nodded.

 

After school you came home with Kwangmin and told him about the scholarship Julliard offered you. "Are you going to accept it?", "I'm still not sure but I want to, it might be a step forward on knowing my parents." He smiled and said "You can but how about your wedding arrangement with Woohyun-ssi?" you remebered that he was one of the candidates. Just then your umma and appa came out. "Oh! KC-ah!" he look up to your parents and said "Annyeonghaseoyo!" he bowed 180 degrees and you just snickered. Your parents said bye and you came in with him. "Kwangmin do you want to eat?" He smiled and you put the fried gogi out and some fruit shakes. "Do you know you can be a good mom." You look at him confused and blush creept up your cheeks. "Mwoh?" he smiled and said "Nothing!" You took a deep breath and said "Kwangmin are you aware that...-", "What?" he asked as he look at you, "You can be my....future...h-husband." his eyes widened "REALLY?!" he reacted and you just nodded and blush struck him. Just then L.joe came in and said "I'm Home!" You look at Kwangmin and said "Don't be shocked okay I'm ignoring my oppa.", "Wae?", "long story!" he came in and said "Are you still going to ignore me?" You turned and said "Oh! it's you the guy from school", He snapped and yelled "WOULD YOU CUT IT!, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!!" you smirked and said "HOW BOUT KISSING ANOTHER GIRL INFRONT OF ME!!!  IT'S ALSO ANNOYING!!" his eyes widened and asked "So you saw?" you nodded "EVERYTHING! DO YOU KNOW IT- nevermind come on Kwangmin let's go to your house!" you pulled Kwangmin and L.joe snapped from it and said "How could I....why have I done?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here I'am again! :)

<3