Chapter 49-I can love you forever

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvYKjEyPJJE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all look at L.joe and "L.joe is in LOVE!!!!" He smiled and he whispered "Busted, damn"  CAP smiled and said "Finally you are telling the truth!" he patted L.joe's back and again he smiled. "KC-ah what will you say?" Jihyun asked and L.joe quickly look at you and you just smiled "KC-ah! what will you say?" all of them asked. Nervously you are about to open your mouth and then "RRRRIIIINNNNGGG~~!!!!!" *Saved by the timer! whew! that was close!* you shot up and said "I'll be back!" you ran off and entered the kitchen. You leaned on the kitchen door and "That was close!" you walk towards the oven and because of deep thinking you touched the cookie sheet without kitchen mittens. "OW!" you yelled and winced while waving it recklessly. "KC what happened?" you look at the door and "Oppa!" He run towards you and "What happened?" you look at your hand and "I accidentally touched the cookie sheet without a kitchen mittens." He pulled your hand and "This might hurt but-", "Ow!" you yelped and he snickered. You lightly hit his arm and he walk towards the cupboard and pulled out the first aid kit. He applied the oinment on the light burn and applied a bandage on it. "A little more and okay we are done!" he said and you smiled at him and "Gumawo oppa" He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Anything for you!" he said, He walk towards the oven and pulled the last batch of cookies out. You walk towards the counter and "Oppa I'll do it." He smirked and "No! I can do this don't be stubborn or you'll burn your other hand." you pouted infront of him and he smiled and pinched your cheeks "Aigoo my.....KC is so cute." you stared at him and "Oppa why didn't you call me as your sister?" he sighed and "How many times will I tell you that I love you not as my sister but as a girl." 

 

It was already 9pm and all of you are still having fun watching strong heart. You clenched on your tummy while laughing really hard. When it was over you turned and saw a sleeping L.joe on your shoulder. "Oppa." you shook him lightly and he shot up "I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR!!" you look at him weirdly and you tugged on his pants "Oppa are you okay?" he spun around facing all of you "Uh y-yeah mianhe bad dreams about ms. Kang", "About you breaking her favorite vase?" Chunji asked he look at him and "Yeah how did you know?" he asked and Chunji shook his head. "Hyung it already happened." Changjo, Niel and Ricky said in unison. He stopped for a second and "Yeah it already happened but what happened after it?" CAP sighed and "Your sister saved you." Sungyeol answered. "Oh yeah" he giggled. You served the cookies infront of them and "UWA-", "SHHH! umma, appa and komo Hyeri are sleeping" you warned and they said "Daebakida!" They smiled and you gave them 1 box each. "Gumawo KC-ah" all of them said in unison and left. "That was uh...fun!" you said and you accidentally slip and right before you land on the ground L.joe caught your waist. Your face was 1 inch away from his face. 

 

"Oppa?" he smiled and kissed your lips he backed away from the kiss and he smiled "I love you." he leaned his forehead on yours and kissed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here is another chapter!

:) <3

Unni I miss you!

Thank  you yeorobun!!!