Chaprer 1-L.joe's wish

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Umma can I ask you something?" L.joe asked his umma. "Yes dear what is it?","I want a sister!" He demanded. "What a sister? what for dear?" his umma asked him. "Umma I grow eachday and I asked myself once why didn't i get a sister and now I'm a teenager I see myself lonely here when you and dad are at work I never got to experience someone to play with." he answered his mom look at him directly and said "Play with L.joe you are turning 18 this november why all of a sudden you want a sister and why not a brother?" his mom replied and he directly answered "Brother? he would just steal the attention I want a sister since I can take care of her,make her feel better,style with her,teach her how to play the violin and top of that I want to protect her from guys and her soon to be boyfriend." L.joe's mom gawked at him and said "Mwoh? L.joe do you really want a sister?" L.joe nodded in agreement and widely he smiled . "Alright you can have a sister but this will put your birthday gift out araso?" he jumped and fist pumped "L.joe do you understand me? having a sister is a big responsiblity" he smiled and said "Umma I know I'am already near the adult stage so umma when will you and appa...?" His mom turned to him and said "L.joe you want a sister right so that means you want to wait and I don't want to make one right now." he look up and asked "Wait? umma it means 9 months more?" his mom nodded "Andwae! I can't wait anymore umma." he said, his mom sighed and said "Aigoo alright L.joe your wish is my command." His mom smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Umma I'am already 18 please stop kissing me!" he reacted "Aish you choosy kid go upstairs now or you'll be late for tomorrow.", "De umma jaljayo!" he said as he walk towards the stairs he turned and said "Kamsahamnida umma!" he walk straight to his room and his umma smiled. He lie down on his bed and asked himself *What would you look like my yeondongsaeng I hope I can see you soon!* he said as his eyes closed and he drifted to the dreamland.

 

The next moring came and he lazily walked out of his bed and headed towards the bathroom and cleansed himself. "Aigoo what would my yeondongsaeng look like?" He put his uniform on and walked out of his room and saw his mom it the other room preparing for his yeondongsaeng to come. "Umma really puts a lot of effort why didn't she let yoomo(Nanny) Kim do it.Basically yoomo Kim is like our family now and she took care of me back then well honestly up until now." he said to himself smiling and walk towards the dining room. "Good morning appa." He said as he sit down the maid came in and placed the plate infront of him as his appa was scanning trough the newspaper he said "L.joe do you really want a sister?" he was about to take a spoonful of oatmeal and said "De appa I'm serious." he answered, "Okay fine then but you now that your mom is incapable of bein-" he cutted and said "Yes Appa I'am aware of it." L.joe answered, L.joe's appa put the news paper down and asked "You know that she is only going to be adopted right?" L.joe nodded and said "Yes appa well I'm excited really I wanted a sister when I was 10 up until now." His appa laughed and he brushed his teeth and said "Appa I'll go now" His appa nodded and said "Be safe L.joe" just then his mom went down and said "L.joe you have to be here by 2 araso?", "DE! annyeong umma!" he left and got in the car.He got to his school and as usuall he is always with his group Teen top and he mentioned "Guys I'll have a sister later I'm excited to meet who she is." CAP looked at him and asked "Have you chose one already?" He shook his head and he immidiately look at his watch and "Shoot! guys mianhe but I have to go now see you later!" He left and saw his umma's car out there already "Pali L.joe!" he ran and got in.

In the orphanage...

He got out of the car and he saw a lot of cute little kids unfortunately they were all boys so his shoulders deflated by the chance he walked in he saw you there sitting on the swing with your hair in a double braid and a kitten in your arms. *Wow! she is beautiful* he said in his mind and you look up and met glances with him. *Who is that guy...he is I don't know how to describe him let's just say perfect.* he walked pass by as he and his mom met the head nun the one who is in charge of all the kids and the whole orphanage. "Annyeonghaseoyo wonjangnim we are here to adopt a girl." L.joe mom said. "A girl uh...well the only girl left in this orphanage is already 17 years old.", L,joe's mom look at him and asked "Is that okay to you?" He look at him mom and glanced near the play ground and said "It's fine as long as she is younger than me." he answered the nun laughed and said "Okay then well here are the things you need to fill up before she can go with you." L.joe's mom smiled and L,joe glanced around. "Please tell KC to go down here please and tell her to pack her things." the nun said through the walkie talkie. You smiled when you are going to be adopted you packed your things and went down. "Well I assure you ma'am that she is very helpful also I can say beautiful and we are sorry because we don't know her whole story she came in here when she was 5 and she never told us anything." L.joe's mom said "It's okay what she is beautiful really?" you walk up to them and said "Annyeonghaseoyo Yoon KC imnida! nice to meet you." you said when you raised your head you met eyes with L,joe and said "Omo you're right she is beautiful right L.joe?" his umma said as the 2 of you stared at each other. "Wojangnim goodbye thank you for everything!" you gave the nun a tight hug and she said "Take care of yourself KC" she said as all the children saw you walking away with your bag and L.joe said "I'll take care of this." He swiftly took it away and walk ahead. *What a gentleman.* you said in your mind. You hugged the kids one by one as L.joe's mom said "Wow! all of the kids here doesn't want her to go." L.joe smiled and said in his mind *what an angel!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unni Here is chapter 1 enjoy!

oh BTW watch this you will laugh totally :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzaMujahrc
 

Saranghaeyo unni! advanced saengil chukhae!

<3