Hide and Seek

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Secretary Park already prepared all the things that you needed for transferring and I’ve already talked with the principal” her father told her when they were eating.

“Stay out of trouble when you get there” Minseok reminded her. *What am I, a gangster?*

“And make many friends.” Junmyeon added while putting beans on her bowl. *Beans?* she looked at him.

“You should eat some vegetable, it’s good for the body” he glared at her. Their father smiled while looking at them.

Since she’s the only girl in the family, they became very protective of her. She always felt that she had four dads. Minseok once fought with the guy who made her cry. Junmyeon went nuts when she got injured in a taekwondo competition. Her father was always there when she has competitions. And her grandfather was always supportive of her in whatever she does. But the only time that they weren’t there to be her shield happened 5 years ago.

“Ah…Next week, your cousins will be here” their father suddenly thought of it.

“Really?” the three of them asked in chorus. He nodded.  “Why are they coming? Is aunt coming too? Minseok asked.

“She told me she’ll come” he replied. *Oh no!* they gasped. “But she’ll only stay for a week. She needs to go back immediately because of the hotel” he continued. *Thank goodness* they sighed.

“They’ll be transferring to your university and they’ll stay here at the house. When they come, help them with whatever they need” he sipped from his glass of water then stood. “I need to go. You two, eat faster. You’re going to be late. And you young lady, eat some vegetables” he said before going. Junmyeon smirked looking at her. She made a face in return.“Take care!” she said.

 

*Where on earth are they? Why is this campus so wide?* she scratched her head then tried to look again.

She decided to follow her brothers at the university but she got lost. She has no way of contacting them because her phone was dead. She forgot to charge her battery. She got thirsty from walking so she decided to get something to drink from the vending machine. She put a coin at the coin slot then selected a drink. It did not come out.

“Why is it not coming out?” she asked herself then tapped the glass. She hit it harder. “Come out” she hit it again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter