Who The Hell Is That Girl?!

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month to go and they will be graduating from high school. One month to go for all of them to be together. But before all that, they still needed to pass their final exams. They’re all into that for the time being.

It has also been a month since Seyeon’s stepdad was arrested for the death of Sun Ji’s mom. It has been a month since Seyeon and Kris’s relationship became official. And it has also been a month since Chanyeol made Jong In put up his guard.

Sun Ji entered her father’s office with a cup of coffee. She placed it on his table and then sat on a seat just in front his table.

“Are you okay? You’ve been here for two days without coming home. Are you even eating properly? Minseok and Junmyeonoppa also look like zombies when they come home… I also want to help with the company matters…” she looked at her father with worried eyes.

He removed his reading glasses and massaged the bridge of his nose. He smiled. “I’ve been eating well… don’t worry… You don’t have to worry about the company… Are your brothers resting well? They shouldn’t be sick… you also…”

“They’re resting well… I overheard something about what’s happening with the company when you were talking with Secretary Park… I heard that some investors are backing out…” Sun Ji waited for her father’s reaction. Her father sighed and leaned on his back.

“I see… so that must be true…” she stated.

He let go of another deep sigh. “Your aunt’s ex-husband is pulling strings with the use of their family’s influence…”

“Kris oppa knows about this?” she leaned forward – resting her elbows on her knees. “It’s not impossible for him to know…”

“If this continues---”

“Everything will be okay…” she stood and went to her father’s seat. She hugged him from the back and rested her chin on top of his head. “I know it will be okay because my brothers, Secretary Park, grandpa, all the employees and of course you are amazing…”

He chuckled then nodded.

“Thank you for saying that. You really are my energy pill…”

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Seyeon asked as she tugged Kris’s shirt. He turned to her then smiled. “I’m sure” he nodded then held her shoulders. “But meeting your mother is kinda… scary…” she lowered her head then sighed.

“You’ll be okay. She’ll not eat you alive… at the least…”

She looked at him in horror. He laughed. “I’m joking… let’s go…” he held her hand tightly then led her to her mother’s apartment. She was visiting them for a week – worried about what will happen to her brother’s company being squeezed by the Wu family.

Seyeon was nervous like hell. She heard many things about Kris’s mother from Sun Ji and from her stories; it looked like she’s the ice queen.

Kris opened the door then they entered. “Oh? You’re here?” Kris’s mother asked as she wiped her hands on her apron. She looked different from what Seyeon expected her to be. She’s not wearing any earrings, necklace or bracelets. Her hair was tied on a bun – revealing her fair skin. She looked bright and warm not cold and snobbish.

She stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter