The Witch, The Panda and The Ice Prince

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao hugged her tightly. “I can’t breathe” she gasped for air. “Yah! You’re gonna kill her!” Junmyeon hit his back. He let go.

“Sorry” he looked at her. “Did you miss me that much?” she asked him. “Of course! I did not see you for more than 5 years! Did you miss me?” he was anticipating for her answer like a kid waiting for his ice cream.

“How could I not miss my panda oppa?” she smiled at him. “Aigoo…stop it…the two of you” Junmyeon said before going inside the house. Her aunt was already at her room and her father was at the study. Minseok was at the living room calling someone.

The two of them were outside. She sat on a stone near the pond. “Dad said you’ll be transferring” she started. He nodded. “But…why?” she looked at him waiting for his answer.

“Change of environment?” he threw a small stone at the pond. “Only?” she pressed on. “There are some things going on…mom just wanted us to concentrate on our studies for the mean time” he rubbed his hands together.

It was the first time that she saw her cousin like that. He was smiling but there’s something wrong with it. He was always so bright and childish that she can’t tell if he’s really older than her.

It got colder. “Let’s go inside” he helped her stand. “You really grew taller” he put his hand on top of her head. “Of course. I’m on my growing period”

“But how come you got uglier?” he . “What?” she glared at him. “I’m just saying what I think” he distanced himself from her while laughing. “You’re dead!” she ran towards him and gave him a beating.

“I’m just joking” he ran inside the house trying to avoid her fists. “Eiii…really” she stopped then took a deep breath. She saw someone standing near the lamp post and looking at the starry sky. *It’s getting colder. What is he doing there?*

 

She got off from her bed and planned to head towards the kitchen to grab a drink when she heard someone talking. “Are you sure?” the voice came from her father’s study. She sneaked to see who he’s talking to. It was her aunt. “Yes oppa. I really don’t know what to do” she sighed.

She seemed stressed out. “Just leave the kids here. Don’t worry about it. Everything will be all right” he comforted his younger sister. She grew up fearing her aunt because of her strict attitude but she felt a sense of pity while looking at her at that time.

*What are they talking about?* she asked herself. She walked towards the kitchen and drank some water.

 

The next day, they all went to the hotel. Her aunt wanted her sons to be introduced to the staffs there and to familiarize themselves with their future “training ground”. She was with her brothers and cousins. Her aunt and father were in a meeting.

Female employees were taking glances at them- the four guys actually. Kris was flipping over some magazines. They were at the waiting area at the second building where the meeting was being held. She decided to check on what’s happening on the other areas at the hotel. Minseok and Tao tagged along. Junmyeon excused himself and said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter