Alone

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello~~ is Chanyeol in there?” Baekhyun waved his hand in front of Chanyeol’s face. His mind was somewhere else. “What happened to him?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun while eating. 

“I don’t know. When he came back from the party, he was like that” he shrugged. “Did something happen there?” Luhan also joined them. They were all staring at Chanyeol.

Jongdae got his water gun. He shot him in the face. He got to his senses back. “What are you thinking about?” Baekhyun asked him. “Oh? Nothing” he quickly sipped his coffee.

“Did you meet someone at the party? Maybe…someone got your attention?” Jongdae teasingly asked him. He blushed. “Oho! Really?” Beakhyun also asked him.

“What are you saying?” he denied. “Then why are you blushing?” Luhan also . Kyungsoo was teasingly smiling at him.

“Just tell us…who is she?” Jongdae insisted. “What are you really talking about? I did not meet anyone…” he still denied. “Liars go to hell…” Luhan told him.

“Is it possibly…” Kyungsoo started. They all looked at him. Chanyeol was holding her breath. “your date? Sun Ji?” he continued. His face turned red. “Wah!!!!” Luhan, Jongdae and Baekhyun even more. They were laughing crazily.

They were all giving each other high fives. “Yah~~ I did not see that coming” Baekhyun was laughing. “Good luck on climbing Minseok and Junmyeon mountains” Luhan smiled at him.

*I’m dead! Totally dead!* Chanyeol told himself.

 

Kris was holding a paper. He was waiting for someone at the airport. People were coming out. He waved the paper when he found the person he was waiting for.

The guy he was waiting for smiled. “What’s with that?” he asked Kris, pointing at the paper. “This? Unicorn…” he read what was written on it.

“So childish…”he smiled. “Let’s go” they both went out from the airport building. Kris helped him put his stuffs at the back.

“You said you’re living at your uncle’s house. Are we going there?” Lay asked. “I moved out. I got my own place” he answered. “How about Tao?” he looked at Kris.

“You know how stubborn that kid is. The next day he learned that I moved out, he came at my place with his things…” he started the engine. His friend chuckled. “It sounds like you’re not used to it. He’s you’re brother”

"Half” Kris corrected him. “That’s the same…half or what not” he looked at him. He cannot argue with his friend. He’s the closest friend that he got.

“I met Luhan” Kris told him. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter