Uh-oh!

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really?” Minseok asked while looking at them-back and forth. She was still puzzled by her cousin’s smirk. Luhan nodded to answer his question.

“My friend died years ago…” Kris scoffed. He said it in Chinese. *What is he saying?* Sun Ji hold on to his arm. She understood what he said but she doesn’t know how to interpret it.

Luhan’s face was dark- just like that of someone who was just rejected. Minseok looked at Kris then at his friend. *What is this?* he asked himself. He also understood what Kris just said.

“And he’ll never comeback…” Kris added with a serious and cold voice. He removed Sun Ji’s hand from his arm and walked away.

“Gege!” she tried to stop him but he did not even mind to look at her. “I’m sorry…We’ll be going…”she turned to the four of them. She looked at her brother and was like saying something with her eyes. He nodded. “Take care” he said.

“Oppa!” she then started running to cope with Kris. “What was that about?” Kyungsoo asked Minseok with his big round eyes full of curiosity.

“Ah…he said that it had been years since they saw each other…and he’s regretting because he’s busy that he needs to go first…” Minseok explained to them.

“But it feels weird though…I think that’s not what he said…” Chanyeol suspected. “What are you talking about? That’s really what he said” he lied.

Luhan was so quiet and that made him worry.

 

“Are you okay?” Jae Young’s voice woke her up from her deep thoughts about her cousin and Luhan. “Sorry, I’m just thinking of something” she started to flip the pages of their draft, trying to read it.

“I’m hungry. It’s already past 6” Seyeon told them after looking at her watch. Sun Ji looked at her. “Then, let’s go and eat. I’m also hungry” Jae Young suggested.

The smell of food made her forget what was worrying her a while ago. She ran towards a ddeokbokki stall. “Hello” she greeted the stall owner brightly. “Can you give me 3 servings?” she asked. “3?” she was asked for confirmation. “Yes” she answered right away.

Seyeon and Jae Young followed her. “Thank you” she reached for her order then gave one to each of them. “Eat up” she looked at them. They just looked at her. She was happily eating. “Aunt, it’s so delicious” she gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter