Step Up! (3)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oi!” Rina called Kyungsoo. He looked at her – surprised by how she called him. *Oi?!* he stared at her. “You are that Kyungsoo that they were talking about right?” she asked him – irritated.

“What is it with you?” he asked back. He was not really paying attention to what she asked. “You called me a ‘what’…an uncivilized girl? And you really told my cousins?” she was angry.

“Cousins? Who?” He did not even look at her when he asked that. “Junmyeon and Minseok…” she answered. “You’re their cousin?” he looked at her in surprise. *Now that you know, you should apologize to me!!!*

He looked at her from head to toe. “Not a surprise that I did not recognize your resemblance…” he murmured. He was not interested at all. *What did he just say?! This owl!!!!* she turned red in anger.

He stood up and gestured to leave. She spotted an egg lying on the table. She picked it up and threw it at him. Right on his back! Kyungsoo turned around. He was also angry. “What did you just do?” he asked her. She smirked – she learned that from Kris.

“Yah! Yah! They already posted the groupings for the project…!” someone yelled from outside. Kyungsoo looked at her with his ‘death glare’ then headed for the bulletin board.

They were both trying to find their names. Group 8: Do Kyungsoo & Suzuki, Rina. They both stopped when they read that. They looked at each other.

*I’m gonna make your life a living hell!!!!* Rina smirked on the inside.

*I’m going to kill you if I fail because of you!!!!!* Kyungsoo was readying his knives (just the thought of it~).

 

Jong In can’t stop looking at his phone. *Should I call her?But what am I going to say? Ask her out for a dinner? Wouldn’t that be too weird? What is happening to me?* he lie on his bed and put his phone down.

The thought of her and that giant guy still lingers. He knows that that guy (Chanyeol) likes her. He saw what happened in Jeju – and that is evidence. His phone rang. “Oh hyung…where? Okay I’ll be there…”

“Jong In-ah! Here!” Minseok waved at him. Junmyeon, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae were sitting beside him. They were watching a big soccer tournament.

“Glad you made it…” Junmyeon greeted him. “I’m not that busy today…” Jong In smiled at him. “Sun Ji will not come… she told me she’s going to her friend’s place…” Minseok informed them.

Two people were disappointed. Jong In looked at Chanyeol and he can tell that he was disappointed. *If I don’t make a move right now…I might lose her…*Jong In sighed.

 

“Do you need help?” Luhan asked from behind. Seyeon turned around. “Luhan-ssi…” she mumbled. He smiled and helped her carry some grocery bags. She acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter