That Girl

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her first days at school were fun. She was with Jong In and Sehun most of the time. She also became close with some of the members of their dance club, namely Minzy (same age as them and is at another section), Sungjae (“giant baby” who is one year younger than them), Soojung (same age and classmate of Minzy) and Dongho (same age and is at another section).

She closed her notebook and stretched her arms and legs. It was time for self-study. She looked to her left side and saw Jong In sleeping. *Seriously, how many hours does this guy sleep?* She shook her head. She saw Sehun making airplanes using leaves taken from his notebook. He let them fly towards the girl sitting at the front. She glared at him and he just pretended like he was doing nothing wrong. She was wearing eyeglasses and looked like one of those geniuses in school.

She noticed an empty seat. It has been empty for two days. “What are you looking at?” Sehun suddenly asked her. “Oh? Nothing” she looked at him. He just pouted then continued on making paper planes.

 

“Thank you for coming” she smiled brightly then bowed to the customer who just paid for their food. “Seyeon-ah! Don’t you have classes today?” the owner of the restaurant asked her. “Oh? It’s okay, I can just study by myself. I’ll go to school tomorrow” she wiped the table.

“You can’t do that. What if somebody reported that I’m not letting you go to school because you have to work?” she asked again. “That will not happen” she assured her.

“Aigoo…What is it this time? Did your father gambled again?” she started slicing some peppers. “No” she answered.

 

Junmyeon looked at his watch. *Why is she not coming?* He leaned back on his car. Students started to come out and some girls were looking at him. He looked at them and the girls smiled shyly. He lowered his head and smiled to himself.

His phone rang. “I’m waiting for her. We’ll be there” he said. “Okay, how many?...got it” he then hang up. *That girl…really* he sighed.

 

She packed her bag fast. “What’s with the hurry?” Sehun asked her. “I have a date” she answered. “Date? With who?” Jong In looked at her. “Secret” she grabbed her bag and started walking towards the door.

Sehun and Jong In followed her. “Do I know him?” he asked again. “Actually it’s a “they”” she smiled at him. “Wah! Don’t tell me you’re a player” Sehun looked at her with a playful smile.

“Do I look like one?” she smiled back at him. They laughed but Jong In just looked at them. “Yah!” he interrupted. “You know them very well” she answered. “Who?” he asked again. They started walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter