Torn

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon was walking back and forth outside Sun Ji’s room. She’s not coming out of her room since the day she went to the amusement park. They already knew about what happened and that Jae Joon was only playing with her.

Kris and Tao paid Jae Joon a ‘visit’. They made it clear that he’s going to receive harsher punishments if he plays with any of the girls that they were close with.

“Can I come in?” Junmyeon knocked. Sun Ji covered herself with her blanket. Junmyeon opened the door and entered. He sat on her bed. “Are you okay?” he asked in a worried voice. “I’m not okay” she answered.

“Do you want to talk to me?” he tried to remove the blanket. She sat up with her head lowered. She was still thinking and frustrated about her feelings. It was very hard for her to sort out what’s happening.

Junmyeon already knew about what’s happening. Tao told him, them. Honestly, he’s not really sure about what to say to his sister. “I’m confused… I don’t know why I feel this way…” she murmured. It was the first time that she was talking to him like that.

“What do you feel?” his tone was that of a worried older brother. “I feel torn… I feel happy when I’m with any of them but when they’re together, I can’t make up my mind” she confessed. He patted his sister’s head. “You won’t know what you’re feeling if you don’t go out there and sort it out. You don’t need to rationalize such things so much. You need to follow your heart. That’s mom’s words right?” he smiled.

She nodded. “I really don’t know what to say but as long as you’re happy, we’re with you all the way. No one can pass through us without thorough inspection” he joked. She chuckled. He hugged her.

“Inspection? Don’t mess around” she giggled. “I’m not joking. Kris is already starting his inspection” he shrugged.

 

“I saw you dancing once. You’re good. What are your parents’ jobs?” Kris asked Jong In. “Y-yes?” Jong In was dumbfounded with the sudden interrogation. “Oh…my dad’s an attorney and my mom is a veterinarian…” he answered. Kris looked at him then back at the book he was reading.

“Why do you like my cousin? I heard you were best friends. When did you start liking her?” Kris asked in a serious voice. Jong In blushed because of the question. “I don’t know exactly when… I like her because she makes my day brighter. I’m not really good with words or expressing myself but… I always tend to do things that I don’t do when she’s around… I like her because she’s she” Jong In answered.

Kris grinned. *This kid’s been shot by the cupid…*

 

Minseok can’t stop staring at Chanyeol. “Is there a problem with him?” Luhan asked Minseok. “Do you know that she likes my sister?” he asked. Luhan nodded. He glared at his friend. “And you did not tell me?”

“I thought you’re gonna find it out sooner or later…who knows you’re so slow with such things… and if I told you, you’re going to do the same thing you’re doing right now…” Luhan explained. “You’re really such a good friend…” Minseok sarcastically told him. “Of course I am…”

“Hyung, I need to go somewhere…” Chanyeol broke their conversation. “Where?” They both asked. “Just somewhere near… I’ll be right back…” Chanyeol impatiently wore his shoes and hurriedly got out of their dorm. “What’s wrong with him?” Minseok asked.

“I don’t know… He’s always waiting for a phone call… He’s not telling us. I think Baekhyun knows… One time, I heard them talking about finding some people or someone… I’m not really sure…” Luhan shrugged. “Really? Ah… where are all the people here?”

“Kyungsoo’s with Rina, I think those two have something going on. Kyungsoo always talks about her. Baekhyun and Jongdae are out for their audition” Luhan answered.

 

“No. 254 and No. 255! You’re next!” a staff told the people who were waiting in line. “That’s us…” Jongdae shook Baekhyun. They were both nervous. “We can do this…” Jongdae told him. Baekhyun gave a nervous smile.

They entered the room. Five people were sitting there with the cameras capturing every movement they’re making. “Please introduce yourselves” one of the judges told them.

“Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun” he introduced himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter