Tada~ The Program (2)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the curtain opened and Minseok, Junmyeon and Tao stood in surprise. There was a loud cheer. “What is this? Is she going to perform?” Kris murmured. Minseok and Junmyeon looked at each other.

Sun Ji struck the strings then the song began. People were singing along. Sun Ji looked at where her brothers are sitting. She saw them standing. Tao was cheering. Minseok waved with a wide smile on his face. Junmyeon gave her thumbs up. They were all having fun and were singing along. She saw Kris at the very back. She cannot see clearly but she thought she saw him smile at her. *Good job…* Kris smiled.

The two songs ended. She still cannot believe that she just finished performing again. Her happiness was up to the sky. She gave the guitar to the band members and thanked them. They thanked her back for giving an excellent job. Jong In was clapping at the backstage welcoming her. She ran towards him then gave him a hug. “I did it!” she squealed.

“You did it…good job” he patted her head. “Thanks…” she gave his bracelet back. He just nodded. The program went on and was finished after an hour.

“Thank you for coming” she looked at her brothers’ friends. “You did a very great job there” Jongdae told her. “I did not know that you play the guitar” Kyungsoo said- amazed by her talent. “Sun Ji-ah~” Tao hugged her tightly. “Yah!” Minseok and Junmyeon pulled him back.

“This is my friend, Seyeon” she introduced her to them. They greeted each other. Sehun and Jong In came. “You looked cool dancing” Minseok told them. “Really cool” Luhan approved. Jae Young came running. “Oppa!” she was smiling brightly.

Sehun’s eyes opened wider (just like Kyungsoo’s) when she saw who she just called oppa. “Oh! Jae Young-ah!” Luhan waved at her. “You came…” she looked at him. He nodded. “You knew each other?” Sun Ji asked them. “She’s my cousin” Luhan answered. Sehun almost fainted. The girl who he always bullies is the cousin of the hyung that he considers as his model and real brother.

“Really? Cousin?” Sehun asked in disbelief. Jae Young glared at him. “Why? Is there something wrong?” Luhan asked him. “You know this guy?” Jae Young asked her cousin. “For some time now…” he nodded. “Why?” he looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter