Who are you?

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went to the cafeteria to eat after the game. They were eating when someone approached them.

“Minseok-ah!” he called her brother. It’s the player who was being cheered on by the girls a while ago. *He’s pretty* she looked at him.

“We’ll be having the second set of practices tonight. You’ll come right?” he asked him then sat down. “Of course I’ll be there” he answered.

He looked at her. “Oh…who…” he turned to Minseok. “My younger sister” he answered. “Our younger sister, actually” Junmyeon said.

"Ah…hi! My name’s Luhan” he smiled. “Hello, I’m Kim Sun Ji” she smiled back. “Minseok and Junmyeon always talked about you. It’s nice to meet you” he said. *What stories did they make up this time?* She looked at them. They just smiled.

 

She decided to visit her father before going home. She bought some food from a restaurant nearby. 

“Unnie!” she smiled while running towards a lady holding some boxes. “Sun Ji-ah…” the other girl murmured. Sun Ji hugged her.

“I heard you came back. I was at home yesterday that’s why I did not see you” she looked at Sun Ji. “You’ve grown well.”

“Unnie, you look so pretty. You have a boyfriend, right?” Sun Ji . She blushed then looked around.

“Yah, lower your voice. Someone might hear you. And I don’t have a boyfriend” she covered Sun Ji's mouth.

“That’s good then!” she smiled. “What?” she looked at Sun Ji, confused. “Nothing. What are those?” she pointed at the boxes.

“Ah…just some files that the department needed” she sighed. “What department?” Sun Ji asked curiously. “Department of Human Resources. I was assigned there to help since it's part of the training” she smiled.

She can’t stop being amazed by her. She always wanted to have an older sister and she found one. She’s a girl with a lot of determination. She’s a scholar by Sun Ji’s family and has been given an opportunity to train at the company while going to school for her future work promised by the company.

“Sena!” someone called. She gasped. “I have to go. Nice meeting you” she carried the boxes and rushed to the room.

“Take care unnie! I’ll contact you!” she said waving. She turned to Sun Ji and smiled.

 

She knocked at the door th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter