Friends

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh! Vending machine!” he pointed at her. “Why are you here?” she asked him. Someone’s coming to the kitchen. “What happened in here?” Secretary Park asked. They looked at him. He was wearing his pyjamas with his robe wrapped around him. Secretary Park has been living with them since she was little. He used to work for her grandfather. He is a family member already.

“Chanyeol-ah…What are you doing in the kitchen?” he looked at the guy. “Cha…Chanyeol?” she stuttered. *He’s Secretary Park’s grandson!* “I’m really sorry” she apologized immediately.

Her father and Minseok also came down. They were sitting at the living room with Secretary Park who is putting ointment at Chanyeol’s forehead. “I’m really sorry. I thought it was a burglar” she apologized once again.

“It’s okay. I did not switch on the lights, that’s why” he smiled. “That’s a big bump there” Minseok pointed at his forehead.

“Why were you there on the first place?” Secretary Park asked. “I’m just…hungry” he trailed off.

“What matters is that no one’s going to the hospital. Chanyeol-ah, eat a lot before going to bed” her father told him with a smile. “Yes sir” he replied.

“This is also my fault. I did not tell Sun Ji that Chanyeol is staying here” her father looked at them. “It’s your first time meeting each other right?” he asked them. She knows that Secretary Park has a grandson and she knows his name but not his face.

“Not really” she replied. “I kind of “met” him at the university” she continued. Minseok looked at Chanyeol. “I just helped her with her drink. The vending machine was kind of crazy that time” he explained.

“So you’ve met before. That’s good. Ah…Chanyeol’s sleeping here since their dormitory is being renovated” he looked at her.

“It’s really late right now. You still have classes tomorrow so take a rest. We’ll just talk about this tomorrow” he looked at the three of them. “Chanyeol-ah, you can take anything to eat at the fridge” he smiled.

“Go and sleep. It’s your first day tomorrow” Minseok pushed Sun Ji to her room. “Good night” then he closed the door.

 

She sighed then stepped out of the car. Students were entering the gate. “Have fun!” Minseok waved at her. “Take care oppa!” she waved back. The car took off. She held the stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter