Hold My Hands

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa…” she mumbled while looking at Chanyeol. He immediately flashed a smile despite gasping for air. Sun Ji stood – still confused as to why he was there. “Why are you here?” she asked while looking at him – looking straight at his eyes.

“I’m here to keep you company…it looks like your date is not coming…” he answered – still, his smile’s there. “I guess so…” she lowered her head. She already had a feeling that things will not turn out the way she liked it to be.

Chanyeol patted her head. “Look at me...”

She looked at him – still with that disappointed face of hers. He took off the cap he was wearing and placed it on her head. “Let’s go…” he took her hand and pulled her inside the amusement park.

She can’t stop looking at her hand clasped by his big hand. His hand felt warm. And his smile…felt warmer.

 

“Where’s Chanyeol?” Jongdae asked Baekhyun. They both looked around then at each other. “Where did he go? He was following us a while ago right?” Baekhyun looked at Jongdae.

They received a call. “Oh Luhan hyung? Is Chanyeol with you? He just disappeared… How can we buy that? Chanyeol’s the one with the money… we need to find him… I’ll try calling him…”

“What did hyung say?” Jongdae asked. “He’s not with them… What are we going to do? He’s the one with the money…” Baekhyun scratched his head.

“Try calling his phone…” Jongdae suggested. “The number you’re calling---”

“Ah! Where the hell is he???!!!!” Baekhyun yelled in irritation. People looked at him.

 

“How’s this?” Chanyeol asked as he tried the bunny ears. Sun Ji nodded while smiling. “It looks good…”

She was feeling better with Chanyeol doing funny things. “Here…wear this one…” Chanyeol put it on top of the cap she was wearing. “You look pretty with that…” he commented. She felt her cheeks burn because of that statement.

“Do you need to rest somewhere? Are you okay?” He asked when she saw her face turn red. He touched her forehead to check her temperature. She felt a tingling feeling. She immediately tried to remove his hand.

Chanyeol’s sight caught the shining couple ring she was wearing. He was reminded of what Jong In told him. He brushed those thoughts off. He’s already aware that they’re not in ‘that’ kind of relationship. But even with that, he felt jealous.

“Do you want to drink something? Let’s go there…” Chanyeol said. He was about to hold her hand but he hesitated. “Is there something wrong?” Sun Ji looked at him. He shook his head.

“Nothing…let’s go…” he smiled then held her hand. For the second time, Sun Ji felt something ‘weird’.

 

Jong In was running non-stop. Looking at every direction, he kept on calling Sun Ji’s number. No one’s answering. He looked anxiously at the traffic sign – still red.

“Pick up…pick up…” he muttered to himself. He’s still calling her. Still, no one’s answering. The traffic sign turned green. He was running like a madman.

He stopped at the sight of someone. He walked quickly towards the guy and threw a punch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter