Tangled

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tap on her shoulders wake her from her deep thoughts. Jong In looked at her with a serious face. “What are you thinking about?” he asked. “Nothing” she shook her head then tried to smile. She was still thinking of what Chanyeol told her. *He must’ve mistaken me for someone…that’s right…besides he was drunk…* she told herself.

Jong In, on the other hand was thinking of the same event. *Is she thinking about that elf-ear guy? Perhaps…is she considering him? Does she like him? That’s not a good thing…wait…what am I thinking? Why am I thinking like this?* he suddenly asked himself. He became nervous. He took a glimpse of her. She was still thinking deeply. *Don’t tell me she’s really thinking about him?* he felt something new-jealousy?

Just thinking of that guy who “hugged” (more of leaned on) her made him feel bad inside- he can’t explain it though. *Why am I being weird? It was just a hug…wait, just? No. It’s a free country though. Everyone can hug anyone…* he tried to calm himself. *What am I saying? How can everyone hug anyone?!*he scratched both sides of his head like a crazy person.

He was still asking himself why he feels that way. *Ah! Maybe because I never saw anyone hug her before except for her family…that’s it! I was just taken by surprise! Nothing to worry about! Now…stop feeling weird and calm down…* his face was like that of someone who just won lotto.

Sehun, on the opposite side of the table was looking at the two of them-back and forth. *What’s wrong with these two?*

 

“Just tell us!!” Baekhyun kept on nagging Chanyeol. Chanyeol was walking quickly to avoid Jongdae and Baekhyun’s questions. They kept on asking him what happened between him and Sun Ji. Sun Ji was the one who called them to go and help her with the drunken Chanyeol.

“I’m telling you nothing happened!!” Chanyeol suddenly turned around to face his annoying friends. “Don’t lie to us” Jongdae looked at him. “Why would I lie? I’m not lying!” he was annoyed.

“That’s impossible. You must’ve at least told her something…” Baekhyun pouted. “I don’t remember anything…I was very drunk…It was your entire fault anyway!!” he yelled at them. “Why is it our fault? Is it our fault that you’re really bad when it comes to games?” Jongdae defended.

“Well…ah forget it…” he walked quickly once again. “Yah! Try to remember anything…you must’ve told her something!” they both followed him. “I really hope I did not say anything stupid to her…” Chanyeol murmured.

“Why are they following him like lost dogs?” Luhan asked Kyungsoo. They were coming from the soccer field and happened to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae. “Maybe they’re asking him about Sun Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter