Encounter

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah…” Sehun looked at Jong In. They were at the rooftop – lying down with the sun’s rays giving them warmth. “Why?” he answered.

“Do you really feel nothing for Sun Ji?” he asked. Jong In smiled. “Of course I do feel something for her” he sat up.

“Really?!!!” Sehun also sat up. He was obviously curious and excited. He was waiting for his answer. Jong In looked at him then nodded. “…because she’s my friend…” he continued.

Sehun’s face showed his disappointment. “Not as a friend…you know…something more...?” he pushed his question.

He thought for a while. “Just like how you feel for Jae Young?” he asked in a poker face. Sehun was taken aback by his question. “What are you talking about? What…how…what do I feel for her?!!” he was stuttering.

Jong In laughed because of his reaction. They both calmed down then Sehun asked him again. “Seriously, you don’t feel something for her? Not as a friend…”

“I don’t know. I don’t even see her as a girl” he started. “Really?! You don’t see her as a girl? Are you blind or something? Do you want to go get your eyes checked?” Sehun asked in disbelief.

She was one of the captivating girls in school. She’s cute, pretty, charismatic, y and mysterious in her own way. Sehun always catch some boys looking at her – may it be in the library, at the cafeteria, at the lobby or at their classroom.

“…maybe it’s because we grew up almost together. I always see her. I know her much better than others do. I do feel responsible for her…but maybe because I treat her as a sister...no…more likely a brother…” he smiled while talking about it.

Sehun just looked at him. *This person is a big pabo…or is he just playing innocent?*

 

Seyeon was on her way to another “part-time job”. She was “substituting” for a friend who’s in the cleaning job (her friend actually pleaded if she could cover up for her just for one day). She tied her hair then entered the apartment.

Scattered shoes welcomed her. She started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter