After

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud blaring sound of her alarm woke her up from her slumber. She sat up as she ruffled her hair. After some time of staring at her ceiling, she went to the bathroom and took a bath. She was drying her hair when she got a text message. She smiled after reading it. After changing her clothes, she got out of her room. It was very quiet when she walked towards the living room. “Where are you going Young Miss?” their maid asked her.

She turned around and smiled at her. “To the cemetery” she answered.

 

She took a deep breath before coming out of her car. She held the bouquet of flowers tightly. She walked towards the mound which has a rectangular slab with the name of the deceased on it. She put the bouquet down. “I hope you’re okay wherever you are. I’m not angry at you even if you left without even saying goodbye” she said as she lowered her head.

The wind blew. She smiled as she fixed her hair. “I miss you. I wonder if you’re with my mom right now?” she looked up at the sky. “Wait, you’re not telling stories about me to her, right?” she paused. “What should I say more? I guess my stories ran out. Next time, if I will come here again, I’ll tell you more stories”

“I miss you so much. Grandpa, I miss you. Look over us” she smiled. “I need to go. Or else, Kris oppa and Seyeon will kill me. Bye bye” she bid goodbye then made her way towards her car.

She made it on time for her cousin and her friend’s wedding. “Yah! Sun Ji-ah! I thought you forgot that you have an important thing to do today!” Seyeon stood. “How could I forget your wedding? And look, I’m prepared” she hugged her friend and showed her the dress that she’s wearing. “Look at you~ How can you be so pretty? You really love my cousin that much that you wanted to marry her? You know, you have more time to run away” Sun Ji teased as she helped Seyeon with her wedding dress.

“Yah!” Seyeon hit Sun Ji’s head. “I’m just joking. Ah! Did Jae Young call you?” Sun Ji asked. “Yep, it’s sad that she can’t make it” Seyeon answered. “Am I not enough to be here?” Sun Ji pouted. “Did I say something wrong again? Seven years really has no effect on you” Seyeon pinched Sun Ji’s cheek.

“Noona, they said the ceremony will start soon” a good looking teenager, who was wearing a suit, peeped on the door. “Oh?” Sun Ji exclaimed as she made her way to the boy. “Jun? Is that you?” she asked. He nodded with a shy smile. “Wah! You’ve really grown into such a handsome man” she hugged him tightly. “So, tell me. Do you have a girlfriend right now? I know someone who’ll be perfect for you” Sun Ji teased.

“Noona!” he shushed her. “Sun Ji-ah, don’t tire yourself. He has a big crush on his classmate” Seyeon told her. “Noona!” he yelled at Seyeon. “What?” Seyeon asked. Jun turned to Sun Ji with a bright red face. “I-I really should go. Nice to meet you again Sun Ji noona” he said then ran out of the room. Sun Ji turned to Seyeon. “He grew up well”

She walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter