Confession?

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Luhan, Kris and Lay met each other. Luhan was still affected by it. He missed a lot of their soccer practices and he does not take calls from anyone calling him. After school, he goes straight to their dorm and locks himself in his room.

“Hyung, let’s eat…everybody’s waiting for you…” Chanyeol knocked on his door. Luhan tossed around on his bed. He heard Chanyeol sighing.

Luhan sat up. *Nothing will happen if you just hide yourself. Have courage and face them. If you don’t have the courage to meet them again, you’ll be the loser forever. You’re being selfish again by making them worried. You can do it Luhan-ah!* he told himself then got out from his room.

Four pairs of eyes looked at him when he reached the dining room. “Did you see a ghost?” he asked them. “Sit here hyung…” Baekhyun pointed at the seat beside him. Luhan smiled then sat down. They were all looking at him as he grabs his chopsticks.

“Let’s eat…” Luhan looked at them. Knowing that the Luhan they knew came back, their faces lit up.

*I have a life here. I have friends here. I won’t let them down like I did before. I just wish…that Yixing…will be able to forgive me…*

 

“Hurry up…” Sun Ji pulled Jong In. He was accompanying her in buying some stuff for her ‘girl friends’. “There’s no need to rush…” he said while being pulled by her.

“We’re here!” she stopped then looked at the signage before entering. He followed her. His eyes roamed around the room filled with rings and necklaces. He can’t help but smile while looking at her excited and smiling face. She’s still wearing the necklace that he gave.

The ring section caught his eyes. “Are you looking for a couple ring for you and for your girlfriend?” the lady who was there asked him. He just smiled. “Do you think we suit each other?” he asked her. “You definitely suit each other…” she answered.

He almost dropped his heart when Sun Ji came running to his side. She was looking at the set of couple rings. *20% discount* she blinked as she spotted that. “Is it really 20% discount?” she asked the lady. Jong In knew where this was going. He knew how frugal his friend is even if she came from a rich family. Any discounts and sales will make her buy.

“Yes…But it’s only for couples…You’re a couple right?” the lady looked at the two of them. Jong In was about to say no when Sun Ji wrapped her arms around his arm. “Yes…” she answered brightly. He looked at her with a surprise expression. His heart was making a fuss.

“I like that one…” she pointed at a simple couple band. Jong In pulled her. “Yah…” he hissed. “Just go with the flow okay?...” she whispered then smiled at the lady who got the couple ring. She tried it on. She was satisfied. “How about your boyfriend?” the lady looked at her.

“Ah…” she took the ring then put it on his finger. He can’t take the rapid beating of his heart anymore. “It looks nice right? Honey?” she asked while adoring the ring. *Honey?* that word echoed inside his mind. *It’s now or never…* he looked at her then suddenly kissed her on her cheek.

Sun Ji was shocked by what her friend did. She looked at her with her surprised eyes. He just smiled at her then nodded. “It looks beautiful…just like you…” he said that while looking at her eyes. The lady who witnessed that was cringing from the cheesiness of the two.

“We’ll take it…” he looked at the lady then gave her his card. “Thank you” they said goodbye to the lady.

As soon as they got out, Sun Ji pulled him then looked at him. *This is the perfect timing…* he told himself. “Sun-ah…I---”

“Yah!” Sun Ji hit his arm. “Why?” he looked at her. “What was that kiss for? You…” she asked him. “It was just a kiss…You said go with the flow…I just did. And you called me honey, isn’t that called quits?” he defended himself. “And what? ‘It looks beautiful…just like you?’ you sounded scary there…” she shrugged while imitating how he said that a while ago.

“I was just saying the truth…” he said that without really thinking – slip of the tongue. She was taken aback by his statement. She felt her heart skip a beat.

He looked at her. “And you really believed that?” his tone was sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter