Out

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?” she asked Tao. “You’ll see” he answered while his eyes were still focused on the road. Tao came to fetch her from school.

“Amusement park?” she looked at him. He parked the car then smiled at her. “I really want to go to one of these places…” he explained. “You know what happened to me the last time that I came to an amusement park right?” she complained.

When she was seven, she got lost at an amusement park. From what she remembered, she was holding tightly on Junmyeon’s hand then the next thing she knew, she was in the middle of a huge crowd, sobbing.

“Don’t worry…I won’t let go of your hand…” he reassured her. And he did not break that promise. They played with almost all the rides and Tao screamed louder than her.

“Oh? It’s Pororo!” she pointed at a stuff toy. She ran holding a big panda stuff toy. “You want it?” Tao asked her. He held the panda stuff toy for a moment. “It’s cute right?” she showed the stuff toy to him.

“But panda is cuter…pandas look huggable than penguins…” he answered. “Right?” he asked the panda stuff toy. “Aigoo…why did I bother to ask you…” she sighed.

She bought it. “Why did you buy it? Are you still collecting stuff toys?” he suddenly asked while they were on their way home.

“Nope…I already stopped collecting…I gave the toys I collected to the kids at the orphanage…it’s actually a gift to someone…” she smiled then hugged the stuff toy tighter.

“Who?” he looked at her. “To the one who gave me this…” she showed the Pororo key chain…

 

Minseok lay down. Luhan was beside him. They were both gasping for air. They were staring at the starry sky. They were both lying down at the middle of the soccer field.

“What are you gonna do?” Luhan broke off the silence. “With what?” Minseok he looked at him.

“Family business…soccer…” he met his gaze. Minseok looked away. He looked at the sky. He extended his hand up like touching the sky. “Do you know why we always have to choose?” he started.           

Luhan just stared at him. “It’s because we have choices…needs or wants…reality or fantasy…I have responsibilities…It’s a given…I’m expected to do something…It’s the path for me…the reality…it sounds like I’m trapped right?” he sat up.

Luhan was taken back with how serious his friend was. He also sat up. “But for now, I choose to have fun…” he hit his friend’s back and quickly got up. “Ah!” Luhan was taken by surprise with what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter