Moshi Moshi

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah…you don’t know where their current address is? No, I really appreciate your help…Thank you” Chanyeol sighed as he hangs up. “Who were you talking with?” Jongdae asked him while playing with his phone.

“Someone…” he just answered. Jongdae looked at him then at his phone. “You were always secretly talking with somebody… are you looking for someone?” Luhan also joined the conversation. He was playing a soccer (virtual) game against Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a worried face. He seems like he knows something. “Woohooooo!!!!!” Luhan jumped. He just won the game. Current score: Lu: 7 wins; Baek: 2 wins.

“Aish…I’m not playing anymore…” Baekhyun put down his controller then stood. “Yah! You should pay me…” Luhan hit him with a pillow. “Why would I pay you? I’m hungry… where the hell is Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun went to the kitchen.

“Is Kyungsoo your maid or something?” Chanyeol followed him at the kitchen. “I don’t mean it that way…” he replied. “But…You still don’t have any clear information about them?” Baekhyun asked him in a softer so that Jongdae and Luhan would not hear what they were talking about.

Chanyeol shook his head. “I think I should give up…” he sighed. “Hang in there…” Baekhyun looked at his giant friend.

The door banged open. They were all taken by surprise. “What was that?” Baekhyun asked running towards the living room to look what happened. Chanyeol followed him. It was Kyungsoo.

“Did the door did something wrong to you?” Jongdae asked. Kyungsoo looked so pissed off. It was not like him. They knew that he was a calm, little…lamb – soul. And if he’s pissed off, it has something to do with his precious… what else… kitchen.

“How can such creature exist?” Kyungsoo sat beside Luhan. “What are you talking about?” Baekhyun also sat. He kicked Jongdae to move his off the sofa.

“I mean… there was this exchange student at my class…” he started. *And that exchange student almost burned down the room?* the three of them thought – (we are one!).

“…and she almost burned the room down!” he continued. BINGO! – They just hit the jackpot! “I mean…does that even make sense? How can a girl not even know how to cover the pan when it’s on fire? She put water in it and the oil came like missiles… the fire got bigger. We almost got cooked in there!” he then took a deep breath.

“That girl’s life will be like hell if she continues going to class…” Baekhyun murmured. “I think so too…” Chanyeol nodded. “Just like yours if he finds out that you broke his precious bowl set…” Jongdae whispered to Baekhyun.

“Eii…Don’t be like that…” Baekhyun elbowed then whispered back. Unfortunately… “What?” Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae. …Kyungsoo has very “dog-like” hearing abilities.

Baekhyun covered Jongdae’s mouth. “Nothing…” he was nervous. “What’s with my bowl set?” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun shook his head as hard as he could. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter