Date?

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t trust that guy…” Minseok murmured. “He looks like a player…” Junmyeon also murmured. Tao sat on the cemented ground just beside a plot of bushes. “I don’t know how that guy got to invite her out…”

“Tell me again. Why are we doing this?” Kris asked them with his bored voice. “Yah! Why are you standing?! She’ll see you!” Minseok hissed then pulled his giant cousin down.

They all looked like they’ve committed a crime while hiding behind the bushes. Junmyeon gave the binoculars to Tao. “If she finds out that we’re spying her ‘date’, she’s going to kill us all…” Kris warned them.

“Can you be a little worried?” Junmyeon asked him. “She’s going out with a total stranger. I can’t let that guy play with her…He really looks like a player…” he continued. “Oh c’mon!” Kris exclaimed. They all looked at him.

“Then we just need to beat him up…give me that…” he continued then grabbed the binoculars from Tao. “Yah yah! They’re going somewhere…” he said in an ‘agent-like’ tone.

As soon as Sun Ji and Jae Joon left the musical instrument shop, her cousins and brothers  followed them.

 

“I heard Sun Ji is on a date…” Jae Young told Sehun. He nodded while in the middle of drinking his bubble tea. “She’s going out with a…Jae Joon? Jong In told me that that guy was part of a band…” he wiped his mouth.

“A band? So that’s why…” she murmured. “So that’s why?” he looked at her. “Seyeon told me that Sun Ji has a liking for people who knows how to play musical instruments…” she explained.

“Really? He should start learning how to play the guitar…at least…” he sighed. “What?” she asked. “Oh? Nothing…” he shook his head then took another sip.

“I’m just wondering…Did Sun Ji ever mentioned anything about Jong In?” Sehun tried his luck in asking that question. “She mentioned him a lot…” she shrugged.

“Not the friend stuff but…ummm… a feeling more than that…” he asked again. “Where is this conversation going to?” she asked with a furrowed eyebrow.

“I’m just asking…” he coughed. “Well…aside from the usual conversation…ah! There’s one time when she told us that she felt something weird when she was in the hospital. Remember the time when Jong In’s father was confined? She dreamt of someone giving her a kiss on her forehead. Then after that, she felt the same tinge when she was shopping with Jong In in a jewelry store… She just brushed those thoughts off…But I have a feeling that she’s feeling something for him…They look perfect though…” she said then scooped a small amount of ice cream from her cup.

Sehun smiled while looking at her. “What’s wrong?” she asked when she caught him looking at her with a weird smile.

“Nothing…Just…” he learned forward then cupped her face with his two hands. She was blushing. “W-why?” she was startled. To her surprise, he kissed her.

“You got a smudge of ice cream on your lips…” he smiled – playfully.

*There goes my first kiss…* She just looked at him.
 

 

Sun Ji kept on feeling like there was someone looking at them. “Is there something wrong?” Jae Joon asked her. “Oh? Nothing… I’ll just go at the restroom…” she excused herself and headed towards the restroom.

Jae Joon continued browsing the things that were displayed on the clothes department.

 

“Where’s Minseok hyung? I thought he’s coming here today… I can’t reach Junmyeon hyung…” Chanyeol came out from his room while holding his phone.

“Yah…you don’t know?” Baekhyun looked at him. “Don’t know what?” Chanyeol looked clueless. “Sun Ji went on a date and her brothers are following them…” Jongdae informed him while playing with his phone – as usual. Kyungsoo looked for his reaction.

“How can you be so slow? I told you ask her out already…” Baekhyun told him while eating a spoonful of egg rolls. Kyungsoo hit his hand with a spoon. “You’re not allowed to eat anything that I cooked. Remember?” Kyungsoo got the plate of egg roll then placed it far from Baekhyun’s reach.

“You really have a sharp memory…Baekhyun-ah…he still remembers what you did with his bowl set…” Jongdae put down his phone then started eating. Luhan came out from his room.

“Where’s the love?!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “Demand exceeded supply!” Kyungsoo gave Luhan his food. Baekhyun just sighed at the sight of the ‘unreachable’ good food.

“Yah…don’t worry too much…Minseok told me that it’s just a ‘know together’ date… you can still ask her out…” Luhan comforted Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s face lit up. “Oho~ then you still have a chance…” Jongdae . Chanyeol ran to his room. After some minutes, he came out with his changed clothes.

“I’m going out!” he said goodbye then rushed out of the dorm.
 

 

“I told you she can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter