Outing (2)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay?” Sun Ji asked Seyeon. They were sitting at their bed back at their room. “I’m okay…” she said while drying herself with a towel. To be honest, she was surprised and scared with what Sun Ji did. It was like she was a different person.

“Let’s go…I want to buy something…” Jae Young looks very excited in going to the souvenir shop. They decided to kill some time there before the barbecue party.

They were all happy looking at what was being sold. As usual the five of them were together. The oppas were buying the ingredients for the food. They decided to cook for their own food and since it is Royal Group’s hotel, everything they wish can be done.

“Hamie, look at this…” Jong In said while lifting a necklace. “I told you never call me that” Sun Ji glared at him. Hamie was the nickname that he gave her when they were kids. He said that she looked like a hamster because of her cheeks. “I’ll call you that even if you don’t want to…Hamie~” he .

“Yah kkamjong! Do you want to die?” she was irritated. She never liked that nickname because the kids at their school always laughed at her and that she has mandoo cheeks and that she looks fat. “Why do you always end up asking me that question? Do you really want me to die? That’s the reason why no one’s dating you…” he put the necklace down.

She looked at him in disbelief. He felt guilty with what he just said. She walked away. Sehun came and patted his back. “I know how that feels…” “What do you know? Go there and mess with your girlfriend…” he pushed him aside then ran after Sun Ji. “She’s not my girlfriend for your information!” he yelled at him.

“Yah…sorry for what I said…I didn’t mean that…” he grabbed his friend’s arm. She pulled it. Her back was facing him. “I’m really sorry…I won’t call you that anymore…can you at least look at me?” he pleaded. He was worried that he might’ve hurt her feelings. She was still quiet.

“Do you want me to kneel? I’m really sorry…Sun-ah…princess? Pretty Sun Ji?y Sun Ji? Loveable Sun Ji?” he tried all the things that he thought could make her turn around. Her shoulders started shaking. He was really worried at that point. He forced her to turn around. He was holding her on her shoulders. Her head was faced down- covering her face.

“Are you crying? I’m really sorry…oh? Sorry…don’t cry…” his tone can show that he was very worried. She wiped her tears. She looked at him. They were not tears of sadness but of happiness (craziness^^). She was laughing the whole time. She burst into laughter and was clapping at the same time. “Look at your face…are you really that worried?” she can’t stop herself from laughing.

Jong In just looked at her in disbelief. He felt like his blood pressure went so high that he can die. “Yah!” he yelled at her. She was still laughing. “Princess? No…Pretty Sun Ji~” she imitated how Jong In said that with a worried voice then laughed again. “Say that again” she told him. “I should’ve recorded that…that will be a good ringing tone…” she was laughing non-stop.

“Why did I even bother saying those things? You’re really crazy…I’m re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter