Outing (1)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is everyone here?” their homeroom teacher asked everyone at the bus. “Yes~” they answered in chorus. Everyone’s seated and were chatting and laughing. They’re going to Jeju for their school trip. Jae Young and Seyeon were seated together. Sun Ji was sitting with Jong In just behind Jae Young and Seyeon’s seat. Sehun was sitting alone with his legs wide open occupying the whole seat- just like a boss.

“What happened?” Jae Young asked Seyeon. “He did not push the lawsuit…” she gave her a smile. “That’s a relief…” she sighed. “Thanks…” she looked at Sun Ji at the back. “What are friends for? I really apologize for his rude behaviour…he’s just…you know…an iceman…” she nodded.

Jong In slept. He leaned on her shoulder. She did not mind it. Sehun suddenly woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. His was in pain. He stood and checked what the others were doing. They were sleeping. He looked at Sun Ji and Jong In. They’re both asleep. He smiled.

They reached the hotel where they’re going to stay. It was one of Royal Group’s hotels. “Wah!!! Look at the seaside!” Jae Young exclaimed as she opened the curtains. Seyeon put her bag at the bed. Sun Ji came later and sat at the bed. “I’m tired~” she said then rested. “Do you want to walk at the shore?” Jae Young ran and sat at the bed. “Let’s just sleep~”Seyeon said then also sat.

“Yah! Do you want to eat?”Sehun barged in. “Don’t you know how to knock?”Seyeon glared at him. He closed the door then knocked before opening it. Sun Ji smiled. “Now, do you want to eat?” he asked again. “What if you opened the door and we were changing our clothes?” Jae Young suddenly asked him. They looked at her. She has a point.

“Are you stupid? How could you change and leave the door unlocked? And besides…” he looked at her from head to toe. She covered her body. “There’s nothing good to see…” he smirked then looked at Seyeon and Sun Ji. “Except the two of you of course…”

They were in disbelief with what he just said. They got the pillows and threw it to him. “ERT!!!” they yelled at him. Sehun rushed to get away. He slammed the door when he entered their room. Jong In came out from the bathroom. He just finished taking a bath. “Yah! Don’t you know how to close the door properly?”

“Why? Are you going to chase me out also?” he asked him while sitting on the bed. “What are you saying? Are they coming with us?” he walked through the room with only a towel covering the lower part of his body. Sehun looked at him. “I don’t know…” he answered. “You did not ask them?” he took out a shirt from his bag. “I asked them…they answered with flying pillows…”

Jong In looked at him. “What?” he raised an eyebrow then put on his shirt. “How can you have such good body?” Jong In looked at him with a weird aura. “ert!” he threw a pillow to him then went to the bathroom to put on his pants. “That’s the second for today…no more pillow fights!” he threw the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter