Volunteers (2)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sun Ji were with the kids. Sun Ji was telling them a story while the three of them were sitting with the kids.

“…and they lived happily ever after” Sun Ji closed the story book then looked at the kids. “Noona! How come they lived happily ever after?” a kid asked her.

“Oh…that’s because they were able to be with each other. When you’re with the one you love, you’ll feel happy” she tried her best to answer his question.

“So she did not love her father? Why did she not live happily ever after with him and she lived happily ever after with the other guy?” another kid asked her.

*How should I explain this?* she bit her lower lip. She looked at the three. Baekhyun and Jongdae suddenly stood.

“For example, he is my father and I’m his daughter” Baekhyun gestured pointing at Jongdae. “Of course I love her because she’s my daughter”Jongdae put his arm around Baekhyun’s neck.

“And I love him too because he’s my father” Baekhyun said that in a girly voice and blinked his eyes cutely. The kids started giggling. “We can live happily ever after together but she needs someone to be with her for a longer time. Because I’m getting older, I might leave her anytime” Jongdae then said it in a voice of an old man and started acting like his waist is painful.

“When the younger guy came, we fell in love with each other” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol. He hugged him and the kids started laughing. Chanyeol did not know what to do.

“When I died, she can live with him happily ever after with the one she loves” Jongdae fell on the floor pretending to be dead. “Then we lived happily ever after” Baekhyun then said in a girly voice.

“So it’s like being with your girlfriend or boyfriend!” a boy then asked enthusiastically. “Oh! How did you know? That’s right!” Baekhyun gave him a high five.

“It is like bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter