Mipmip

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was standing near the gate and was calling his cousin’s phone for the 12th time. She’s not picking up. He looked around while tapping his feet in boredom. Female students were looking at him-awed. Some group of girls walked towards him.

“This is for you…” one of the girls handed him a box of chocolates. He recognized her. She’s the one that received a very hard slap from his cousin. “I saw you at our trip in Jeju and I thought you’re really good looking…If I’m not mistaken, you’re the cousin of Sun Ji, right? She’s my friend…” she continued then the other girls nodded in unison to show that they’re agreeing.

*Are you really sure with what you’re talking about?* he thought. Someone caught his eyes. He smiled at them. The girls also smiled at him sweetly. “I don’t eat sweet stuffs…not my style…” he said then excused himself. He walked past them-coldly.

“Oi scammer!” he called out for someone. Seyeon bit her lower lip in annoyance. She saw Kris then tried to walk away, but here she was, being called by him. “You! The one with black and white watch!” he called her again.

“Why?” she turned around to face him. “Let’s talk…”

 

Sehun was pacing back and forth. “Yah! Just go and say sorry to her” Jong In told him. “Why would I? I was just telling the truth…” he insisted. Jong In rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“Should I say sorry to her?” he sat beside his friend who was busy reading a comic book. “But…what if she rejects my apology? I never said sorry to someone before…what if…” he pouted.

Jong In hit his head with the book he was holding. “Get your head straight…just go” he told him with a sigh. “You’ll never know what will happen if you will not try… She’ll forgive you if you’re going to ask her honestly…” he continued then looked at the book again.

Sehun smiled brightly. “I really love you…” he squealed like a girl then hugged his friend tightly. “Okay okay, I got it…let go you alien…” he tried freeing himself from his wrapped arms.

“I’ll be going then! I think I need to buy something for her…” he said then shyly scratched the back of his neck. “Good luck! You can do it!”Jong In smiled at him. “But…are you going to stay here? People already left…” Sehun asked him while looking around.

Jong In looked at Sun Ji’s desk. Her bag was still there. “Not all…” he replied. Sehun smiled knowing what that meant. “Then I’ll be going…” he waved at his friend then quickly ran out of the room.

 

“Taemin called a while ago…” Sun Ji turned around gleefully to face her friend. “What did he say?” Jong In asked her. “He asked if we’re really going to the showcase tomorrow”she turned around again while holding the straps of her bag tightly.

“What did you tell him?” he was walking just behind her. He was accompanying her on her way home. “I told him that there’s no way in hell that we’re not going…” she kicked a stone then watched it roll.

“Ah! Where did Sehun go?” she suddenly asked him. “I don’t know…” he lied. “That guy really! Seriously, what is his problem?”she kicked another stone. “Yah…you’ll end up hurting someone with what you’re doing” he pulled her bag to stop her from kicking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter