No No No

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie!” Sun Ji ran quickly towards Sena. “What brought you here? Delivering lunch for the CEO again?” Sena smiled at her then led her to her corner. She placed some files at her desk then they sat facing each other.

“I also brought yours” Sun Ji smiled brightly then gave her a bag. Sena looked at the things packed in there. She opened it and took an egg roll. “It’s delicious” she gave Sun Ji thumbs up. “I wish I could marry someone who’s also good in cooking…” she took another then ate it.

“Then…marry my brother…” Sena almost choked to death when she heard that. She looked at Sun Ji with a surprised look. “What?” she drank some water.

“You said you want to marry someone who’s good in cooking…Junmyeon oppa is, he made that” she pointed at the packed food which she just received.

“You’re joking right?” Sena asked. Sun Ji shook her head. “Is Junmyeon oppa lacking something? I’ll be really sad if you don’t end up together…” she pouted. “Yah…what are you saying?” she tried to shush her then looked around.

“My brother seems like he’s a weak person but he’s very reliable…I don’t want him to end up with someone else…unnie…I’m sorry if I’m acting like a spoiled brat right now…” she lowered her head.

“Yah…what’s wrong with you? Why are saying these things?” Sena held her face to look at her. Sun Ji smiled the hugged her. “I don’ know if I’m doing the right thing…I’m afraid that if I go any closer, she’ll go away…farther from me…If I stop where we’re at, can there be any other chances?” Sun Ji told her.

She broke away from her embrace. Sena looked at her- confused. Sun Ji smiled. “I read that from somewhere…please don’t push my brother away…I know you like him too…” she smiled then stood. Sena was just sitting there, still looking at her. Sun Ji waved her goodbye.

*Am I pushing him too much? But…I don’t know how to say it…* she asked herself while looking at Sun Ji’s back. *But how did she know that I like him?* she covered the food Sun Ji brought.

Her eyes widened in surprise. A picture of Junmyeon can be seen sticking out from the pages of her journal. *You’re really such a scatter brain!* she hit her head in embarrassment then hurriedly hid the picture.

Junmyeon, on the other hand, just entered his room. He put his bag on top of his bed then walked through the room. He reached for something at his book shelf. He was supposed to open the book when he saw his journal lying open on top of his desk.

“I don’ know if I’m doing the right thing…I’m afraid that if I go any closer, she’ll go away…farther from me…If I stop where we’re at, can there be any other chances?” – Those were the words that he wrote down but at the bottom of it were words written in red ink.

“You know, you watch too much drama…If you don’t have the courage, I’ll do it...You’ll never know if you don’t try right? I like Sena unnie for you…Fighting oppa!^^- from your crazy sister^^” when he read that he turned red.

“Yah! KIM SUN JI!!!!” he shouted then ran out of his room. “Did you see Sun Ji?” he asked Minseok who was in the middle of taking his snacks. Minseok shook his head then took the steamed bun in one gulp.

“Ah! That girl really…what did she do this time??” he scratched his head in nervousness and irritation.

Just outside the hotel, Sun Ji was waiting for the car to arrive. Her ears felt itchy. “Is som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter