Dance Machine

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Jong In and Sehun dragged her to their club’s dance practice. They introduced her to their club members who warmly entertained her. She sat there watching them. *They’re really good* she told herself. When the music stopped, she found herself clapping.

“How was it?” Jong In asked her while sitting next to her. “Really good” she complimented her friend. “Eii…liar” she gave him a towel to wipe his sweat. “I’m not lying, although you’ve got some steps wrong” she said honestly. “I thought so” he took a drink.

“Sun Ji-ah! Why not join our club?” Sehun suddenly asked. “That’s right! Jong In always brags about you” Minzy added. *What?!* she glared at him.

“I’ve never danced these years so…” she started to make an excuse. “Dance! Dance! Dance!” they started to cheer for her. Sehun came and dragged her to the front. Jong In was also cheering for her. He was always proud of whatever she does.

“It’s embarrassing to just dance alone” she whined. Sehun stood behind her “I’ll be your back-up dancer” he said. Jong In also went behind her and stood beside Sehun. Minzy gave a signal then played the music.

She was hesitant at first but then her body went with the music’s flow and rhythm. It has been years since she stopped dancing but she still feels something different when she’s dancing. She was enjoying what she’s doing and thanks to Minzy’s pants, she was able to dance freely.

 

“What happened to you?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while looking at his forehead. “I bet he got that when she’s sneaking at the girls’ comfort room” Jongdaesaid while playing with his phone.

“Who do you take me for? I’m not like you! Lover-boy” Chanyeol glared at him. He just smirked.

“My sister did that to him” Minseok said while taking a bite on his sandwich. “Really?” Baekhyun, Jongdae and Luhan asked in chorus. “You…” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. “It’s not like what you’re thinking. She threw a broom to me, she thought I was a burglar” he explained.

“That’s because he’s sneaking at the kitchen” Minseok added. “Kitchen?” Kyungsoo who just came suddenly asked. He was with Junmyeon who just finished his class. “What did we miss?” Junmyeon asked them while sitting. “I heard Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter