Moving On

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Sun Ji’s birthday. It has been a week since Jong In and Sun Ji broke their friendship and started a new relationship. And it has been a week since Chanyeol saw the girl who stole her heart being kissed by his rival.

He was there. And he saw what happened. The thing that he saw stabbed his heart a dozen times. He felt terrible. He made sure that he will not meet any of them anywhere. He was avoiding them.

“Chanyeol-ah! Are you coming with us?” Baekhyun’s voice sounded raspy. Baekhyun was knocking non-stop. Chanyeol stood and opened the door. “What were you doing in there? Can’t you hear me?” he gave his tall friend a quizzical look.

“I’m just thinking…But…why does your voice sound different? Are you okay?” Chanyeol changed the topic. Baekhyun touched his neck then gave him a smile. “I’m okay. It’s just a sore throat. It’ll get better in no time…”

Baekhyun and Jongdae have been having their rehearsals and practices non-stop. Being a trainee is hard. They decided not to leave their friends and that they should just stay with them at their dorm. The company is not far from their dorm so it’s not a problem for them.

Luhan and Jongdae were waiting at the dining room. They already started eating. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked while pulling his chair. “He’s on a date…” Jongdae answered immediately.

*Good for him…* Chanyeol said to himself while staring at his bowl of rice. “Is there something bothering you?” Luhan tapped his shoulder. Luhan’s face was full of worries. Chanyeol smiled then nodded. “Of course I am…”

Baekhyun can’t stop looking at his friend. Chanyeol already told him about what happened at Sun Ji’s birthday. He was sad for his friend. He felt bad for pushing him. He knows that Chanyeol really likes her – looking at how his face glows whenever she’s there or every time her name’s mentioned. He really likes her. And it just hurts him seeing his friend like that.

“I need to go…” Luhan stood then grabbed his bag. “Already?” Jongdae looked at him. He was still chewing his meat and was holding a lettuce. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were also looking at him. “We need to warm up before the game. Make sure that you’re all there okay?” Luhan waved them goodbye then rushed out of their dorm.

“Will Minseok hyung play too? I think he’s not in good condition…mentally…” Jongdae sighed. “We can’t blame him… he was waiting for many years… and then a news came that she died… that must really took him hard…” Baekhyun put down his chopsticks then went to the kitchen. Chanyeol followed him.

“How about you? Are you… mentally okay?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while pouring some water on his glass. Chanyeol stopped then shook his head. “But I will be… I have you…” Chanyeol smiled then patted his friend’s back.

“Are you still looking for them?” Baekhyun tried to stop himself from asking that but he asked anyway. “Yes… And I have a feeling that I’ll find them… soon…”

 

“Yah! What’s taking you so long?” Kris put down the magazine that he was reading then got up from the sofa. He knocked the door. “We need to go or the amusement park will close!” he knocked the door again. He stopped then put his ear near the door to listen.

“The amusement park will not close that early. It’s only 10 in the morning…” Kris felt like his heart just dropped when he heard Jun’s voice. He turned around and saw the kid giving him a weird look. “There really is something weird about you… Are you making a move on my sister?” Jun asked with his arms crossed.

*Where did this kid learn such things?* Kris asked himself. “What are you talking about?” Kris ruffled Jun’s hair like it was just nothing. “Last week, we went to the zoo. Two days before, we went to the ocean park. Yesterday, we went to Namsan tower… and today, we’re going to the amusement park… You are planning something right?” Jun asked seriously.

“You’re right I’m planning something…” Kris gave up. Jun’s face showed that he was curious. Kris crouched to match his height with the kid’s. “What are you planning?”

Kris smiled. “I’m planning on making a park of my own… one with a zoo, an ocean park, a tower, and an amusement rides… and last but not the least…”

“A park with a curious kid who I want to feed to the crocodiles…” Kris carried Jun then ran around the room. They were both laughing. Kris put Jun down on the sofa and tickled him. They were both screaming and out of breath.

“If you feed me to the crocodiles then I won’t let you have my sister…” Jun said while still laughing. Kris stopped tickling him then sat beside him. “Really? Then the crocodiles will need to starve… How’s that?” Kris asked him with a smile.

Jun got what Kris was talking about. He laughed. “What if the crocodiles die?” he asked. “I don’t care about them…” Kris shook his head.

“You only care about Seyeon noona?” Jun asked playfully. “Yah kiddo… where did you learn to ask such questions?” Kris messed with Jun’s hair once again. “You care about her right?” Jun was teasing him. Kris grinned then started tickling him again. The door opened. They both stopped then turned to see what that was. The smile on Kris’s face disappeared.

“What the hell are you wearing?” That’s the first word that came out of his mouth when he saw Seyeon wearing a mini skirt exposing her milky white legs. It did match her shirt and shoes but there was too much skin exposure.

Seyeon’s cheeks were burning. She hated the fact that she was wearing that kind of clothing in front of Kris. She had no choice but to wear that. Jae Young gave her those clothes and took all her other clothes from her room. Sun Ji liked the idea of Jae Young and they were both in cahoots. They were setting the two of them up.

“My other clothes are still in the laundry…” Seyeon lied. She was pulling the skirt down trying to cover her thighs. Kris was just staring at her from head to toe. Jun already went out – he actually went to the other room (Kris’s apartment).

“L-let’s go…” Seyeon hurriedly ran across the room and out the apartment. Kris sighed then dragged his body out of the apartment.

“Are you seriously going without me?!” Tao came running with his whining. He begged his brother to go with them but Kris turned his request down every single time. Lay came behind him carrying Jun on his back. The kid grew fond of them and treated them as his older brothers.

“Can panda hyung come?” Jun also asked. Tao turned to Jun and gave him a thumbs up. Kris shook his head. “Do you want to come or not?” Kris looked at Jun. Lay put Jun down. “Just go… I’ll take care of him…” Lay waved them goodbye then pulled Tao.

Kris smiled at him. “I want to go to the amusement park…” Tao whined. “Okay… okay… we can go later together… do you want to go to the zoo too? You can meet your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter