Dugun Dugun

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa waiting for her to come out from her room. He was tapping his knees with her fingers. He was nervous. “Yah! When you go there, don’t forget to smile and don’t forget that you’re the date of the CEO’s daughter…” Beakhyun’s voice echoes again and again in his mind.

The five of them were wearing suits. Junmyeon was tidying Tao’s suit while Minseok was drinking water at the kitchen. Kris was reading. The CEO came out from his room, already dressed. “Where is she?” he asked them.

“She’s still changing” Junmyeon answered. “What is taking her so long?” Minseok also asked. “Maybe I should check on her” Tao said. He was about to take a step to the second floor when she came out from her room. 

She was wearing a white long dress that made her fair skin stand out. Her hair was tied up, revealing her defined collarbones. She was not confident with how she looked. She felt like she was being held back with what she’s wearing.

They all looked at her. Chanyeol stood and was struck with how she looked. “It feels so weird” she lowered her head.

“You look pretty. Lift you head” her father told her. She looked at him then smiled. “Really?” she asked shyly. “Of course”

“How can you change so much? How many layers of make-up did you put?” Tao . “What?” she glared at him.

“Stop it…” her father stopped them. They entered the cars which will bring them to the hotel. When they got down, cameras were flushing everywhere.

“You should walk with her” Junmyeon said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol then offered his arm for her. She took it.

 

“You’re the famous model’s son, right? Park Ji Hyeon?” a woman asked Chanyeol. “Yes” he just nodded. “Our company once worked with her and it was a very nice experience” she continued. “I think she also enjoyed working with you”.

“Really? Then, if she comes back to the country, can you convince her to work again with us? She’s really hard to contact…” she looked at him. “I’ll try my best” he smiled then excused himself.

Kris was standing alone near the corner holding his wine glass. “What are you doing here alone?” Sun Ji asked him. “Can’t you tell?” he asked her back. “Where’s your date?” she asked him again.

“She’s busy” he pointed at some group of guys with a girl busy chatting with them. “Busy flirting…” he continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter